" Never have i ever "

We all got to mine and dracos room and i grabbed a bunch of bottles of fire whiskey from my bag and puts them all on the table. I go into my room quickly and change into a black short dress with a v-neck and spaghetti straps, i do up the zip and let my wavy hair fall and then walk back out the room, the boys all stared but draco had the most intense one, he looked me up and down before locking his eyes onto mine and smirking. I smile at the boys and take my seat next to Draco. After a little bit of arguing we all decided that blaise can enchant the fire whiskey to make us tell the truth. The first game we played was never have i ever, they voted for me to start.

"Never have i ever shagged someone" i asked. Draco, Blaise and Tom all drink

"Never have i ever cheated in a class" Blaise says and everyone drinks

"Never have i ever had my first kiss with someone in this room" Tom asked, Me and Draco looked at eachother and drank receiving 'awhs' from the rest of the group

"Never have i ever... Done someting i regret" Crabbe asked. Everyone but crabbe and goyle drank

"Never have i ever wanted to shag someone in this room" Goyle says and everyone drinks, i felt Dracos put his warm hand on my thigh stroking my thigh with his thumb.

"Never have i ever had a crush Miracle" Draco glared at everyone as they all drank except blaise, i saw draco smile at blaise

"i see her as a sister bro, dont worry about me" Blasie smiles and i smiled back. "okay lets get 5 more girls in here" i texted pansy who Goyle liked, Millicent who Tom liked, Daphne who Crabbe liked and Luna Lovegood who blaise liked. They all turned up and we played truth or dare, Draco didnt take his hand of my thigh once this whole night. It was getting close to one in the morning and we all decided as a group that they could stay the night, me and draco stayed in my room, the rest of the group stayed in the common room.

"If you end up shagging either be quiet or use the silencio spell!" Blaise yelled as i shut the door. I saw Draco sitting on my bed looking at me so i decided to tease him a little by undoing my zip to my dress and letting it drop to my feet leaving me stood in black laced underwear. I saw his eyes light up as he stood up and walked over to me taking his blazer off and throwing it to the side our faces were inches apart. He kissed me softly and pins me against the door lightly, wrapping his hand gently around my neck slipping his tongue into my mouth, dominating it quickly. The boy slowly pulls away and sucks on my jawline and neck as i move my head to the side letting him have more area to find my sweet spot, it doesn't take him long to find it and he sucks on it slowly as i moan quietly. I unbutton his shirt as he keeps kissing my neck leaving hickeys everywhere, i kiss him again as he pulls his shirt off, my hands immediately start tracing his abs and pushing him onto the bed. He flips us around and kisses down my chest and stomach before pulling out his wand.

"silencio" Draco says and lets just say that the night was filled with two sweaty bodies and a lot of touching.

----

It was the next morning and i wake up to see no one in my bed next to me. I change into black joggers and a black cropped top that showed off all the hickeys on my neck and chest, i look in the mirror and see just how many there are and my eyes widen and i walk out my room, everyone was still there waiting for me to get out of bed and join them to breakfast.

"so you guys had fun then" blaise winked at me and nudges Draco

"How could you tell" Draco laughs and smirks at me before reaching for my hand and walking towards the hall, before we go in he offered me his hoodie incase i wanted to hide it from the professors and i decline his offer and walks in.

"im going to go speak with Hermione, ron and harry for a bit, ill come over when its time to eat" i say and kiss draco on the cheek as he nodded and i ran to the trio

"Damn y/n, your neck is all bruised, does it hurt" Ron asked and Hermione rolled her eyes

"You stupid boy, they are hickeys. she had a bit of fun yesterday" hermione nudged me and they all turn their head to Draco and he just raises his eyebrows and smirked i cough and blush a little as The blonde boy on the table opposite me blew me a kiss.

"Go sit with your lover boy" Harry joked and i got up and promised them id talk to them later as i climb over the tables to them.

"y/n No climbing on the tables, what have i told you before" Hagrid said as he walked past and i just shrugged and sat by draco surprised he didnt mention my neck. We ate before heading to potions. We were learning about the love potions.

"Miracle why dont you tell us more about this, your mother is rather good at potions" asked professor slughorn

"the most powerful potion in the world" i sighed "its rumoured to smell different to each person according to what attracts them for example i smell sauvage dior and a hint of spear mint"

"excellent" Professor slughorn congratulates me and i saw Tom elbow Dracos side, i dont think he realised at first that what i said is exactly what he smells of because he had a straight face on but when tom whispered something he smiled

"my go" i heard draco say as he walked to the pot. "i smell warm pancakes and maple syrup with a hint of vanilla" he looks over at me and continued "her shampoo and her perfume".

"okay i see these two are the lovebirds everyone talks about but darling what happened to your neck" slughorn asked and i feel my cheeks go bright as draco puts his hand on my thigh under the table

"they had a bit of fun sir" Tom said to the professor to tease us both and we just roll our eyes and laugh.