"i need you"

Its been a few weeks since i fled from hogwarts with Draco and other death eaters. I got my mark, the snake tattoo that draco had n his right arm. We were in the Malfoy Manor, i was sat in my room scared that i was going to get sent to do something absurd. I heard a light knock on my door before the handle turned downwards and the door opened.

"Father is sending us back to school, dont worry the rest of the slytherins will still be there for us, rest of the school well they may hate us. Wanna go into Diagon Alley to get our stuff?" A familiar voice spoke with a hint of sadness and i nod before getting off my bed. I was in black distressed skinny jeans with fishnets on under them and a black cropped top on, I throw on a denim jacket and put on some black heels. I quickly put my hair up in a messy ponytail. Draco was wearing a black suit with a white shirt under the blazer.

We both walked down to the kitchen where Lucius and Narcissa where stood talking, Draco announced that we were going to Diagon Alley to get some extra stuff to go back to school with

We both walked down to the kitchen where Lucius and Narcissa where stood talking, Draco announced that we were going to Diagon Alley to get some extra stuff to go back to school with. We used floo powder and suddenly arrived in Diagon Alley, it was empty as all the students where still in Hogwarts. We got a few things then Floo powdered back to the Malfoy Manor. I went straight up to my room and packed my stuff ready for school and so did Draco. A few hours later and we both finished packing and meet in the main room. We apparate outside of the school and turn to eachother.

"I need you this year" Malfoy spoke quietly before following up with "actually no forget that, i need you. I need you y/n Miracle" I saw him tearing up a little and i felt my heart break.

"And I need you too Draco Malfoy" i replied before i felt his cold hands around my waist pulling me close to him. "whos the headmaster now"

"it was supposed to be snape but im assuming its not as the place seems very colourful" he whispers gently leaning his face closer to mine.

"whoever it is, i hope theyre nice" i mumbled and leaned in. He kissed me passionately and i kissed back before pulling away. I was still unsure about what me and draco was, he said he needed me but i think it might have just been as friends. "we better go in and let people know were back". He nodded in agreement as we take our stuff up to the slytherin common room where everyone was. Everyones heads turned to the door as they watch us walk in, suddenly we heard everyone cheer and Blaise and Thomas ran over pulling me into a hug then giving Draco a bro hug. We were speaking for a while and before we knew it, it was lunch. Me and draco stayed in our clothes from earlier as there was no point changing since we didnt have lessons for the rest of the day. Draco, me, Crabbe, Goyle, Zabini and Nott all walk into the great hall, Me and Draco at the end. Everyone abrupts into murmurs and whispers, i pull out my wand considering everyone knew we were helping out you-know-who everyone immediatly shut up. We headed to our table and sat across from the other four.

"So i see two of our most powerful students finally decided to show up" Hagrid announced from the front, clearly upset with what we have done. Hagrids the new headmaster, he didnt mind me but hated draco with a passion. The school was still filled with magic and looked even better than before, the outside stayed the same but the inside was more magical than ever, plants draped at corners, corridors were more lit up than usual and the great hall was absolutely beautiful, a lot had changed in 3 weeks. "Draco and y/n the ones who were chosen by you-know-who"

"shut it Hagrid, you know my father can get you out this job in a second" Draco yelled and i put my hand on his attempting to calm him down and it worked, I pulled him to stand up and we walked out the hall and up to the astronomy tower where everything went down. We sighed and sat out the window that Dumbledore flew threw, our feet dangling over the edge, my head resting on his shoulder with his head on top of mine. We felt safe for the first time in a few weeks looking out at the school grounds, there was a spell casted around the grounds meaning no one could come in so us knowing that Voldemort and the death eaters cant enter calms us both a little. Quiet footsteps slowly started getting louder and closer. Okay so maybe we wasnt one hundered percent safe.

"Harry, Ron" Draco says without turning around "and the filthy mudblood you call your friend" he turns around and stare them down, i keep my legs dangling over the edge.

The golden trio all lifted their wands and pointed them at me and draco and i sensed something being pointed at my back "do it, you wont last two seconds if you hurt me. Lord Voldemort will come for me, i was chosen" i spoke and pulled my jacket off revealing the mark before turning to face them. I looked ill i must admit, i was paler than normal and my skin was cold to touch. I was skinnier than before to, you could actually start seeing the outline of my ribs, my eyes had bags under them and i overall just looked dead. Hermione lowered her wand looking at me, 3 weeks ago i was someone everyone wanted to look like and now i looked like everyones worst nightmare. I smirked realising she lowered her wand and nudged dracos side, He pointed his wand at hermione and the two boys pointed their wands at draco. As all attention was on draco i managed to sneak around them and grab hermione buy the top of her head and held my wand to her throat.

"if anyone moves or dares to try and use their wand your precious granger gets it" Draco cleared his throat and lifted up his sleeve showing his mark.

"Wait, Voldemort chose two people this year to fight with him?" Harry questioned and draco nodded

"Our parents are convinced that were stronger as a team so they persuaded Voldemort to let us fight with him together" I say as i let go of hermione and grab harry instead, The blonde boy n front of me held his arm out and put his wand to his mark. The sky went from blue to grey as me and draco rush out of the castle still holding onto harry. Soon enough the barrier had been lowered and in came a bunch of death eaters, the death eaters separated and started fighting the students.