Chapter 4: Master Chung I's Honor

During the time in New York City, the turtles were running over rooftops cheering." Man, it feels good to get out of the lair." Raphael said," Running alongside Leonardo." Yeah, it's been so long since we have to clean up our new lair and all but you're right, Raph, it does feel great to be out of the lair." Michelangelo replied running behind them" You wish, you haven't helped one bit of the place, Mikey." Leonardo states using Michelangelo's nickname he stopped turning around to face him." At least I did some of the work." Michelangelo commented, trying to be positive the three brothers gave him a frown on their faces telling him that it was not helping.

Suddenly Donatello heard a crash in the alley." Guys did you hear that?" he asked them, they shook their heads telling him they didn't hear anything Raphael spoke" No, I don't hear anything... Why?" Raph wondered why Donnie asked them that question, Donnie signed with his head down with a frown on his face and told them to follow him, they looked at each other and then followed after him.

When they reached the sound Donnie was hearing they looked down upon themselves and saw some strangers in black hoods robbing a young lady who was carrying a bag tightly around her." Well, this is new." Mikey said watching them robbing her with a rough force." New or not I'm goin in!" Raph replied heading straight down, the three brothers looked at each other and then followed after him.

" Please leave me alone." She begged to try to get away from them but they kept grabbing her behind and pushed her to the wall trapping her in place, she shook away in fear struggling to try to get away from him until one of them was suddenly knocked out and fell on the ground unconscious, the other two looked up in confusion until they were kicked back away from her, she couldn't see clearly but she realized it was now her chance to get away from them so she ran away from the fight without looking back.

" Oh man, every time we end up saving someone they just run off without saying thank you." Mikey commented holding off the second one while Leo held off the other one, when the other hooded person tried to slice him Leonardo jumped over him and kicked him away sending him straight to the wall and knocking him out.

Raphael dealt with the other one who had been going around rough trying to take Raph down but he was too quick for him, he punched him in the face with his sai, and the hooded stranger was knocked down on the ground, he looked up to see Raph was above him holding his sai" That's enough, Raph." Leo stopped him before he was about to finish him, Raph signed putting his sai away.

The hooded figure looked up at him and then saw his weapon on the ground at the other side, he was about to reach out to it until he was grabbed then he was pulled up by Raphael'' Not so fast." he said lifting him up and smashing him to the ground holding him in place when Raphael is dealing with him he and Leonardo turned around looking at the other stranger that they've never met or seen before so Leonardo decided to ask them some questions but first they have to tie them up so that they couldn't escape. Once they were tied up sitting at the corners of the brick walls, Leonardo kneeled down to one of them keeping his gaze on the one person who was dressed in all black like the rest of them." Why were you all robbing that woman? What do you want from her? What are you after?" he asked looking at him at the eyes, the man looked up at him with a displeased look on his face." 我什麼都不告訴你 Wǒ shénme dōu bù gàosù nǐ (I'm not telling you anything)." he spoke in the Chinese language that they didn't understand, Mikey rubbed his head in confusion didn't understand what he said." Umm, in English please." Mikey asked the man growled." I'm not telling you anything, kappa." he said then suddenly a cloud of smoke came out of nowhere and it smoked the whole ally they coughed while covering their eyes.

When everything was clear they opened their eyes, they turned their attention to where the man and the rest of his men were but he was not there just like the others, Raph was out of control and smashed his wrist to the brick wall." What the shell is going on here!?" he asked furiously with his eyes closed, Leonardo, Donatello, and Michelangelo couldn't figure out what's going on either." I don't know, but whatever is going on, it can't be good." Leo states looking at them then Mikey comes up with a question." And the way he talked bros. what kind of language was that? That none of us understand, what he was saying?" he asked, Donnie put his hand on his chin." Hmm, that language he was using wasn't Japanese... so on my guess is he was speaking Chinese, it's possible that he's from Chinatown or he and his friends are from China." he guessed with wonder, the boys looked at each other in the confusion of what's going on that they don't.