Is he sofiya's boy friend

POV : Edward

Why is that bastard calling my mate I really need to know who the fuck he is.

What if he is her bf no I can't think like that because she is mine and no one can take her away from me.

Noah said Edward if he does. Something like then we both will kill him together.

Si.....sir.... Are u fine when she touched my shoulder I relaxed a bit and my breathing was slowly getting under control.

I and my wolf wanted to wipe his existence, but then I guess he could be my little ones friend.

Yes I'm fine.

Oh! sir that's my house and sir thanks for dropping me to my house.

“Before”she could close the door.

I asked Sofiya is He is your boyfriend

Hmm, sir you're my boss I don't think that's an appropriate question to ask your employee

Good by sir.

Before I could complete my sentence she has closed the car door and went inside her house.

Noah said Edward I guess she does have bf.

doesn't our mate Love's us Noah said.

Noah don't think like that she is our mate, and she is a human to, and we have to take baby step in our relation for our little one and yes Noah don't worry I will make sure that no one will come in between us.

Ok Edward.

20 minutes later.... “When” I was about to reach pack house I got a mind link from George.

Yes George.

Oh, Edward! don't tell me u forgot.

George stop playing riddles and tell me what is it.

Ok u have to go to the airport and pick up you are mom and dad.

Oh, freaking hell I forgot about that.

I knew that Edward.

Shut up George.

I have to go and pick up mom and dad.

Ok then by Edward.

By George.