We are going under attack

POV : Sofiya

Yesterday went as usual with the lunch and dinner.

For a change Edward suggested to watch late night movie and let me tell you he wasn't concentrating on movie rather he was looking at me which was kind of sweet but also a bit creepy at the same time.

Little one ..... little one.

Yes Eddy.

Are you fine?

Yes Eddy I'm.

Actually I was calling you from past 2 minutes.

Oh, I'm sorry Eddy.

It's ok little one and could you please tell me what you are dreaming about.

Well it's just nothing I was just wondering how could you be such a creepy person instead of concentrating on movie all you did was you were looking at me.

Well Sofiya for me, you were more interesting than a movie.

Ugh Eddy please stop with sweet dialogues.

No little one that's not the dialogue, and I'm serious.

Ok fine now let's go to office.

Little one do you...hmm mm....still want to work as my pa.

I don't see why not Eddy.

No I was just asking.

Hmm, mm ... listen Eddy though I'm your mate but in your office I'm your employee and I don't want you mix professional and personal life got it.

No little one.

What do you mean by no Eddy?

Little one you're my mate and how can you expect to me to maintain professional with you.

Ugh damn how should I convense him my idea.

Eddy I placed my hand on his chest and bit my lips in a sexy way hmm.... Can't you this much for your mate?

His eyes turned in the black shade and all of a sudden he pulled me towards his chest and spanked my butt.

Owl..... Eddy little one didn't I told you not to tempt me.

Eddy that ....ia... Before I could complete my sentence Eddy's eyes turned in to normal, but he was breathing fast and paused for a moment it seemed like as he was communicating with someone but how is that possible he doesn't have mobile in his hand.

Eddy ... Eddy suddenly he growled, and it scared the shit out of me.

I'm sorry little I didn't mean to scare you.

Amm....it's ok Eddy but what happened.

Little one we are going under attack.

Attack?

Attack yes there is going to be rouge attack and those nasty rogues came to know that I have found my mate, so they will try their best to harm you through the war.

Which is so not possible because they face me and I won't let any one harm you.

After hearing that I broke down not because I'm going to get hurt but because there is someone who cares and loves me.

Little one you worry I will not let anything happen to you.

No Edward I'm not crying for that I'm actually crying because i have someone who oves me and cares about me.

After that when I'm done saying he crashed his lips on me and damn the kiss was passionate and through the kiss he conveyed his message that how much he loves me.

We stopped our when we both were out of breath.

Listen little one you are precious to me and I will let any one harm you.

For a moment again he stopped talking it was as if he was communicating with someone.

Hmm, Eddy,.

Eddy....

Yes little one.

This is the second time you went in to silence mode it looks like as if you are communicating with some.

Yes little one I was communicating with my beta.

Who is your beta.

Oh, I forgot to tell you.

You know George he is my beta and Samuel is gamma.

Oh, I see.

Yes I told George and Samuel to send warriors so that they can protect you and I have to go to the pack house keep the meeting regarding the rouge attack and remember one thing little no one I mean no one can take you away from me.

Before I can tell something someone ran the bell.

I will open the door little one.

Along with Eddy 2 bulky people came, but they were not that bulky and muscular like Edward.

Those 2 bulky men bent towards me and said long live queen and king.

You may rise Edward said.

We are we're grateful that we are been selected to guard our Luna.

I hope you will do your duties rightfully.

Oh! my what does Eddy think I'm not 4.

Eddy could you please come with me for a sec.

Ya sure little one.

Eddy what is wrong with you I'm not 4 years' kid to be taken care of.

Before I could complete my sentence Eddy said sorry little one your safety is my first
Priority.

Before I could say anything.

Edward said sorry little one I'm getting late for the meeting by.

Ugh.... What the hell.