How is my Ed baby

Above pic is Of Edward's mom and dad

 POV : Edward

Finally, after 45 minutes I have reached airport on time, but we're is mom and dad.

Ed baby we're over here my mom said.

Oh, no why does my mom have to embarrass me by calling baby.

Hi Mom.

Hi Dad.

Hi son my dad said.

I missed u my baby.

Mom, please for god’s sake don't call me baby because I'm no more a baby.

I'm your mother and for me, you are still my baby no matter how old you become.

Ugh fine mom but please don't call me baby in front of the pack

Sorry baby I can't.

Ugh fine.

“After” 45 minutes we have reached the pack house.

When we got out of the car all the pack members welcomed my mom and dad.

When we got inside the house my dad asked me so Ed how is pack and business going.

Well dad pack as well as business everything are going well.

That's good Ed I hope you are performing your Alpha duties well.

Yes Dad.

Oh, Jayden! (Edward's dad) for god’ sake stop you are investigation.

But lily (Edward's mom)

Jayden hon you know very well if you don't listen to me then you would face circumstances.

Ok fine don't threaten me like that.

Wow! Mom you still threaten dad.

Well son let your mate come, and then we will see whether she will threaten you or not.

Shut up Jayden I wouldn't threaten you, but you usually ask for it.

Hmm, dad and mom about my mate hmm..... I have already found her.

What?

What?

“When” did you find your mate son dad asked.

Ed baby why didn't you say before mom asked.

Well mom I wanted to surprise you.

Well Ed baby you are surprise is great 
But I want to meet my daughter-in-law right now.

Yes son you are mom is right even we also want to see your mate my dad said.

Mom and Dad first things She is a human, second she doesn't know about our world and don't worry I will bring her in to this pack house, and then you can see her but not cause now is not the correct time.

Mom it's just that she is a human and I want to take baby steps in our relationship.

We understand son.

But all I want to say is take good care of her and don't stress her by giving her a lot of work moms said.

Yes mom don't worry I won't.

Oh, my little one I just can't wait for the day when you meet my pack 'wait' correction our pack yes our pack.