Chapter - 1

Plz ignore typos

Plz ignore typos

Dedicated to Starry0502 aka Ulka  who always encourages me to write stories...

.
Raizada Mansion

.
Aarav : Hey girl !! Give me that toy ...

Arshi : Who ale you to oder me, boy ?

Aarav : I am ASR...

Arshi : Me too ASR only. My Dada is the big ASR , she said spreading her hands to show how big her Dada is..

Aarav : I don't have time to waste girl. Give me that toy , he said rudely..

Arshi : No !!! saying this she pushed him away..

Suddenly Aarav started crying ...

All rushed towards the children except Khushi and Arnav as they were at AR ..

Anjali : Kya hua Aarav beta ? ( What happened Aarav?)

Aarav : I want that toy.  She is not giving me Anjali aunty , he complained crying..

Anjali : Aru !!!  Give it to him.. He is our guest na , saying this she went towards Arshi to take her toy from her hand and give it to Aarav..

Akash : Di !!! What the hell are you doing ? It's our baby's favorite toy which bhai brought for her , when he came from London. How can she give that to him ?

Anjali : Chotte will buy her another toy... See how Aarav is crying , she said consoling Aarav..

Payal : If he cries , you will give him anything.. huh ? Aru won't give anything to anyone , she said firmly..

Anjali : Who are you to say that ? she asked fuming seeing the tears of Aarav.

Payal : Maasi , Aru's Massi..

Sheetal : We are unwanted here Anjaliji.. I can't see my son crying , she shed her crocodile tears...

Mami : Sheetal !!! Before shedding tears , teach your son to never desire for other's possessions...

Anjali : How can you talk like that to Sheetal , Mami ? She is my guest and Chotte's friend . Did you forget that Mami !!!

Mami : Yeah !!! Guest.. But she and her son forgot that they are guests here..

Anjali ignored Mami and concentrated on her mission of "making Aarav happy.."

Anjali : Aru give that to him ...

Arshi : No bua .. I won't give , saying this she ran towards her room .. Anjali was about to go behind her then Arnav and Khushi came..

Arnav : What's happening here ? Why all of you are assembled here ?