FIGHT THE ROBOT

The core
3rd person POV

You stare at Mettaton while your soul is yellow and pointing at him

Y/n: Guess you are the one in charge then, huh? Who made everything harder?

Mtt: YES, I WAS THE ONE WHO RE-ARRANGED THE CORE! I WAS THE ONE THAT HIRED EVERYONE TO KILL YOU! THAT, HOWEVER, WAS A SHORT-SIGHTED PLAN. YOU KNOW WHAT WOULD BE A HUNDRED TIMES BETTER?

Y/n: What?

Mtt: KILLING YOU MYSELF!!

Chara: Great, of course

You start shooting at him and the bullets just bounce off

Mtt: That pea shoot is worthless against me, darling, don't you understand acting?

Y/n: It was worth a shot

Somewhere in the underground, a skeleton is smiling to himself and the other is almost throwing a tantrum

Mtt: Listen, darling. I've seen you fight. You are weak

Chara: Oh no...

Mtt: If you continue forward, Asgore will take your soul. And with your soul, Asgore will destroy humanity.

A lot of squares fall in your direction but you just bitch-slapped them all without even caring

Y/n: Weak, huh?

Chara: Y/n, Calm down... We're trying to make a pacifist run in here...

Mtt: But if I get your soul, I can stop Asgore's plan! I can save humanity from destruction!

He proceeds to try to punch you but you weren't even fazed by his attacks

Y/n: You're just so full of yourself, aren't you?

Chara: CALM DOWN BOY! Don't worry about it

Mtt: Then, using your soul, I'll cross through the barrier and become the star I've always dreamed of being! Hundreds, thousands... NO! MILLIONS OF HUMANS WILL WATCH ME!

He kept attacking you, but his attacks didn't even make a scratch on your clothes

Mtt: Glitz! Glamour! I'll finally have it all! So what if a few people have to die? That's show business, baby

Y/n: SO WHAT? SO WHATEVER IF I KILL EVERY SINGLE MONSTER IN THE UNDERGROUND AND LEAVE YOU BY YOURSELF HUH? SO WHAT IF I KILL ALL OF THEM! IT'S JUST SOME LIVES THAT DON'T MATTER! I DON'T CARE IF I HAVE TO CLEAN THE UNDERGROUND JUST TO GET OUT OF THIS CURSED PLACE!

Chara: Y/n CHILL THE FUCK OUT!

The first time as a blessing, your phone rings

Chara: FINALLY!!

Alphys: U..uh... I can't see what's going on in there, but D-d-don't give up, okay? Th...there's o-one l-l-last way to beat Mettaton... It's... Um... It's... THIS IS A WORK IN PROGRESS SO DON'T JUDGE TOO HARD... But, you know how Mettaton always faces f-f-forward? There's because there's a switch on his backside. S-s-so if y-y-you c-c-can turn him around... Um... And, umm... Press th-th-the switch... He'll be... Um.. He'll be... Vulnerable. Well, g-g-gotta go!