Chapter 11 - Harmony 🌀

I woke up next to my mate , the way life should be. I sigh holding her impossibly closer than she already was which caused her to snuggle into me. How can somebody be so damn adorable.

" Hey I'm not adorable", came a whine through our mate link. I forgot we could mind link meaning she could read my thoughts , well not word for word but like my emotions and aura , which can help tell what your thinking.

She shot upwards with a groan making the sheets automatically pool around her slim torso.

" Of course you aren't tesoro, I'll be heading out to train the pack , wanna come see me in action ?", I asked wiggling my eyebrows causing her face to scrunch up looking soo fucking adorable.

" Imagine how adorable our pups would be " , Lyca responded .

" Where have you been since last night ?!! "

"Calm down you silly human ,I was with Chàri "

" Doing what if I may ask ?", I teased.

" Nothing that concerns you silly human" .

I turn around expecting to find my mate but she was nowhere to be found. So I did the thing every reasonable male would do , I panicked. I was brought back to earth when I heard a girlish squeal coming from the bathroom.

I stand in the door way looking at Melanin as she admired her mate mark.

" You know , it would grow over time", I said kissing her mark making her become stiff

" You know , it would grow over time", I said kissing her mark making her become stiff. I lightly graze my canines over it causing her to let out a breathless moan in response.

She lifted her head up placing a wet kiss on my throat before sucking on it definitely leaving a mark , not that I minded.
" You know Mel, if I wasn't turned on then , I am now ", I growled and my hormonal wolf wasn't helping at all.

"Who knew mate could be so dirty ,if she's this good imagine her sucking our- "

" Enough Lyca " I groaned as she rubbed her ass against me causing the fabric of my sweatpants to become uncomfortably tight the room becoming hotter than it already was.

" Ryker, mmm "
She turned around her eyes darker than usual a slight smirk on her face . She let her hands trail down my bare chest a strange sound coming from my throat , did I just purr. Which caused her to groan.

The bulge in my pants becoming impossibly bigger.

"I would love to see you train Ry , bye", she yelled before shutting the door in my face.

" Hey where am I supposed to shower?" , I pouted.

" Take a cold one in Shawn's room, Ina mi", I could hear her giggling.

" MINX!!"

" But I'm your minx and you wuv me, don't you Ryky "

" Unfortunately" , thinking about baby animals or something else as I made my way to Shawn's room for a shower.

" Imagine our pup shifting for the first time, how cute they'll be . Imagine making them or better yet imagine us in the shower with her right now, I can ask Chàri to send a pic-"

"Shut up you pervertive wolf"

" At least I got to screw her , well Chàri before-"

" La La La La La La, I can't hear you", I said covering my ears , mentally of course.

" You need to use the shower ?", Shawn asked as I got to his room .

" Yea", I responded rubbing the back of my neck, besides he owes me for all those times he took a shower in my room from when he first met his mate , I can't believe I called him hormonal back then.

.°°×°°.

" Come on you asses, my grandma can do better than ya'll" , I yelled at the W.I.C's also known as warriors in training whilst the she- wolves were running laps behind us. Melanin was late so she and Gabby were the only one's running laps and the other she-wolves were cooling off.

I received a mind link which caused me to tense. "Nice buns now turn around and show me those delicious abs ",

" Take twenty", I called out. I sat still, any sudden movement and I risk the half the entire male population and most of the female population smelling my arousal, which is not good at all.

" Melanin, you march your ass right hear "

"But I'm training ", she whined.

" Oh, so you knew you were training but you still sent me that mind - link.

" Oops , I guess I didn't ' intentionally ' leave it on", I could feel the sarcasm dripping from her voice.

" Just come here vixen "

" I' m only a vixen for you", she and her wolf purred, their voices overlapping each other's.

" Not helping, just come here . Please"

"Fine", she huffed before appearing right in front of me out of nowhere.

"How can I help you baby?", she teased sitting down and resting her head on my lap.

"Alpha, the Alpha and Luna of the Moon swan pack are here, should I let them in" , a guard linked me

"Escort them to the training field"

"Of course Alpha" , he responded before cutting the link.

" Hello, Earth to Ryker", Mel said snapping her fingers in my face.

" Yea, sorry. There's an Alpha and Luna heading in our direction in like thirty minutes" , I answered with a shrug .

" Should I call Bryce and Zuri, it would help with their Alpha training" , I wanted to say no but she was giving me the puppy dog look, which made her look soo adorable.

" Fine", I said and she fazed out not before giving me a hug.

"Hey my dude", Bryce greeted in a distance, our spirit guides and the beta couple bounding behind them. Ever since I explained things to him the both of us have become close like me and Shawn.

" Hey".

The guards came into the clearing followed by the Alpha and Luna. Just then Melanin, Gabby and Zuri fainted at the sight of the Luna.

------------

Soo what do you guys think?

Who do you think the Luna is ?

What made them faint?

Don't forget to:

VOTE 🌟

COMMENT 💬

SHARE💌

FOLLOW💕

LIKE ✔

- JJ