SᴇᴠᴇɴTᴇᴇɴ

(August 18th,2020)
Mʟ🦍

I woke loyal was still sleeping for the first time I woke before her. But anyways she had her back towards me and she only had on my shirt and her panties more like thongs. But umm I got closer to her and wrapped my arm around her waist and she moved rubbing her ass on my dick. I groaned quietly and kissed her cheek and tried to go back to sleep.
20mins later...

Baby. Loyal said shoving me mad hard I almost fall off the bed. I woke instantly though and looked at her.

Damn girl strong as fuck! I said sitting up.

Stop...anyways wake up I'm h-horny bet. I said cutting her off.

No baby I'm hungry. She said laughing. I sucked my teeth and sighed.

Come on before the close breakfast. She said getting up out the bed and grabbed some shorts and put them on and out her slides on. I sighed and got out the bed and put my slides on.

Put a damn shirt on. She said.

Why? I asked.

Cuz Ion need thirsty females and married females looking at your body. She said. I laugh and kissed her.

I'm serious put a damn shirt on now. She said. I sighed looked at her.

What? She asked.

You got my shirt that's what. I said.

Get another one I'm not changing. She said. I sighed and grabbed a shirt and put it on we went downstairs to the breakfast room.

What do you wanna do today? I asked.

Well I wanna go to the beach duh. She said.

Don't duh me. I said.

Oh yeah what are you gonna do about? She asked.

My dick hard right now I'll bring you back upstairs to room right now. I said.

Melooo. She whined.

Ain't nobody but us in here. I said looking around like it was literally nobody but us.

I don't care you always say some freaky shit out loud whatever we do behind closed door always keep it between us okay thanks. She said.

Whatever the Princess wants. I said eating my bagel.

Don't say it like that. She whined.

What? I asked.

You sound mad. She said.

I'm not I was just saying. I said.

Okay...gimme kiss. She said. I laughed and shook my head.

Seriously. She said.

Nah I'm good ya breath smell like onions. I said.

Your a bully! She groaned and got up. I laughed as she walked away and threw her plate away and came back and grabbed her phone.