A little bit later

*ten years later Cutter is narrating this part*

Cutter: it's been ten years since I returned and much has changed. Cheif duggerd's son duggerd  jr. Is now cheif of huttsgalor. After doing so much bad to the town Magnus and axel  were put to work. By that I mean they were thrown in jail and spend the time sewing linens for the town. They deserve it. The rescue riders team still rescues people and dragons and sheep. But somethings are different. Me and Aggro have been dating for six months and I gotta say she is way nicer.  Summer and winger got married but their beautiful relationship ended in a divorce because apparently winger wasn't giving summer enough attention. Dak and Leyla introduced more dragons to Huttsgalor and started a place where dragons can take you anywhere. We like to call it an airport. And burple... Actually nothing happens with him☺.

Ohh  wait I forgot to mention your probably wondering what happened to haggis after the whole loss of his wool problem. Let's just say he found a way to make it work

Thank you so much for reading this story all the way through

Thank you so much for reading this story all the way through. I hope you enjoyed it, also thanks to ish_echo for designing the cover, the image of haggis, and overall helping me write the story!