Sez

Somewhere in the wood, a group of people called Phantom CIC was wandering around searching for a Portal that makes a monster comes out... Their names are Bellona, Lidica, Lots, Rin, Sez, and their leader name's Aramintha. This is a story about Sez... A quite person and a living weapon known to many as "the Berserker."

Bellona: " Are you sure the portal is around here? "

Aramintha: " Yeah, the paper said it was around this forest, near a giant hole "

Lots: " Well I don't see any holes, did they said something else? "

Aramintha: " Well... they also said something different about the portal, they said the portal can sucks people in, so we should careful when we saw one "

Bellona: " That's interesting, but if we can't approach the portal closer then Sez and me can handle it "

Then all of them start walking around until they saw a lot of monsters in front of them.

Aramintha: " Look like we're here, everyone get ready! "

Lidica:" Huh? I don't see the portal "

Bellona:" Then it should be around here, how about we split up and find the portal? The faster we close the portal, the faster we finish the job "

Aramintha chuckled: " Sure, i'm starving so i hope we could finish this quickly. Sez, Bellona, and Lidica, you guys find the portal, I give Bellona as the commander. Rin and Lots, you guys back me up here while we fight them "

After that Sez, Lidica, and Bellona walked to other direction while Aramintha uses her power to attack the monster. While running around looking for a portal, Lidica saw the portal near a giant hole.

Lidica: " There is it! The portal, it's near a giant hole! "

Bellona: " So it's true, the portal is near a giant hole... Nice eye catch lidica, now it's time to clean the mess, Sez make an entrance "

Sez nodded his head and changed his arm into a dark flame mace and smashed it to the ground making the monster falls. Then Bellona trow a strong wind to bashes the enemy while lidica uses her sword to slash the enemy. They keep fighting as a team until the portal closed.

Lidica: " Huh?  The portal suddenly closed by it self "

Bellona: " Is that means we're done now? "

Lidica: " ... Well if the portal is gone, that's mean our task is finished". Lidica smiled

Bellona:" Well, I guess so. I think we should go back and report to aramintha"

After looking around, Bellona, Sez, and Lidica walked closer to the giant hole on the ground to investigate. But they didn't found anything interesting, then when Bellona and Lidica turned around, Sez crouched to see something shining on the ground.

Sez: " Oi, there's something shining on the gr- "

Before Sez can finish his word, suddenly a portal appeared on the hole and start sucking Sez in.

Sez: " What th- G-guys, help me! "

Bellona and Lidica quickly turned around and surprised seeing Sez slowly being sucked in the portal, then both of them start running toward Sez. But sadly it was too late, Sez instantly got sucked into the portal and the portal suddenly gone.

Bellona: " Sez! No!! "

Lidica: " Oh no... we dropped our guard... we lost... Sez... "

Somewhere, in a dark place... Sez was taken into a dark wood

Sez slowly wakes up and start looking around, " Where... Am I? " He said, then he looked up and saw the sky was dark. He thought  to himself, " The portal sucked me in into a different places? I think i should find a way out here... Firstly i need to know where i am... ". Then Sez started to climb a tree and looked around, but all he saw is just a dead tree, he sighed and jumped down and start walking foward. " Last time i can remember is that i got sucked into the portal at day time, but why in this place is  night time? ". 

Suddenly, Sez saw a monsters in front of him. The monsters slowly approached Sez, getting ready to attack him.

Sez: "Tch, look like I have to finish this first "

Sez changed his arm into a blade and slashed the monsters, but the monster keep coming endlessly. " There's no ends, they keep coming... I have to find a way to get out " Sez said, then Sez start looking around him searching a way out, then he saw a old mansion in the distance. Sez start running to the mansion, the monster was very slowly so they can't catch up Sez and decided to walk away, when Sez arrived at the mansion, he saw the mansion is very old and run down, then he stood up in front of the door and knocked the door.

Sez: " Excuse me, is someone in here? "

There's no reply... Then Sez decided to open the door by himself, surprisingly the door wasn't locked so Sez decided to enter the mansion. The inside was a guest room, the wall were very rusty and old.

Sez: " Look like there's no one here... "

Then Sez decided to look around, he opened a lot of different door... Kitchen, Bedroom, Library , and a basement. Suddenly, Sez heard a foot step from upstair. It sound like someones running away from something. Then Sez quickly ran to the second floor and search where the sound comes from. When Sez entered the hall he suddenly got bumped by someone else. it was a girl with a ponytail hair...

To Be continued...