Lasting Night

and then, they finally arrived at the kingdom called Lasting Night, with a lot of questions and seeking a way to go out from this place, will Sez and Wanda get a way to go back?

Wanda: " Well, what now? "

Sez: " I don't think we could get this far easily, so i don't know what should we do next... "

Wanda: " Hmm... How about we look around and search some information about this place? "

Sez: " Sound good to me "

Then both of them start walking around the kingdom searching for information and looking around, after a couple minutes they finally stopped

Wanda: " Phew, this kingdom is bigger than i thought, my legs are tired now "

Sez: " You want me to carried you again? "

Wanda: " WHAT?! N-no i-i said my legs are just fine n-now " Wanda nervously chuckled

Then suddenly, Wanda's stomach growled... Sez looked at Wanda while she looked at the other direction, Sez chuckled.

Wanda: " W-why are you laughing?? "

Sez: " Hahaha, nothing. I guess we should find a place to stay for a night and something to eat "

Wanda: " Yeah you're right, I'm getting tired from walking around "

After that, they looked around for an inn and found a really good one.

Sez: " How about this one? This looks larger wide "

Wanda: Hmm... I guess this one is alright, let's see the inside "

Both of them entered the inn and looked around, then they got greeted by the owner of the inn, a female with a red hair.

Inn's owner: " Welcome~ hmm? Are you guys new in here? "

Wanda: " Yeah, can we stay in here for a couple weeks? "

Luca: " Oh sure! My name is Luca, i'm is the owner of this inn. If you want to stay it cost 15 golds coins per week "

Wanda: " Oh, w-well... "

Sez: " Is this enough? "

Sez putted 15 gold coins on the table from a pouch.

Luca: 1..4...9...15! Yep this is enough, here's the key, it's room number 7. I hope you enjoy staying here "

Wanda whispered to Sez: " psst, sez. Where do you got that gold? "

Sez : " I got it from the mansion earlier, lucky i found this pouch that filled with many gold coins "

Wanda: " Man you really are a life saver "

Sez: " Hah, this is nothing " Sez closed his eyes and smiled.

Wanda: " Hmm? Rare to see you smiled "

Sez: " Because I don't smiled often " Sez turn around and walked into the hall

Wanda: " Hey wait for me! "

After exploring the halls, they finally reach to room 7. Then they unlock the door and entered the room. It a medium size room, with a good bed, chair, table, sofa, and bathroom.

Wanda: " Well would you look at this, this room is awesome "

Sez: " I'm impress that they have a good wall, in my place every inn had a broken and wooden wall "

Wanda: " Oh really? I don't stay in inn much so i don't look at the inside much "

Then suddenly... Wanda realize something...

Wanda's inner voice: " Wait... I'm in one room... w-with him?!! " Wanda secretly looks at Sez

Sez: "..."

Sez: " I will sleep on the sofa "

Wanda: " Eh?? W-why?? "

Sez: " I like to sleep there more "

Wanda: " Y-you don't need to! Y-you... c-can sleep on the b-bed.. with m..m-me.. " Wanda's face slowly turns red.

Sez: " No need, I got used to sleep on the sofa "

Wanda: " B-but still! Sleeping on the bed is more comfortable! "

Sez sighed: " Fine, as long it's doesn't bother you "

Wanda: " Is alright! " she said with her red face.

When they finished looking around, they went out to the lobby, in there they saw Luca were talking to someone with a hood.

Luca: " Sorry, i haven't heard anything like that... "

Man with a hood: " I see, thank you for answering my questions "

Then the man left the inn, Sez and Wanda walked closer to the Luca to asked her.

Wanda: " Luca, what's wrong with that man? "

Luca: " Oh him? He's just an outsider, he told me that he... somehow got into this world, maybe he's from another world? This kingdom is just getting weirder and weirder "

Then Sez and Wanda decided to find the man earlier, after a couple minutes, they finally found him near the fountain.

Wanda: " You there! Stop! "

Man with a hood: " Hmm? You mean me? "

Wanda: " Yes, did you said you from another world? "

Man with a hood: " Ah yes, that's correct "

Wanda: " I see, that's mean me and Sez is not the only one who got teleported into this world "

Man with a hood: " Wait you guys are from another world too? "

Sez: " Yes "

Man with a hood: " I'm glad! I thought i'm the only one who got teleported into this world, oh by the way my name is Aze "

Wanda: " My name is Wanda, and this guy's name is Sez "

Aze: " Nice to meet you guys, i hope we could get a long "

Sez: " Sure "

Wanda: " Yeah, we should team up and find a way out from this wo- "

Then suddenly from the distance, a guard shouted " There he is! get him! "

Sez: " Wait what? "

Aze: " Oh no, i've been found. The thing is i got here without a permission. I'll talk to you guys later "

Aze ran off from the guards leaving Sez and Wanda behind. Meanwhile one of the guard stopped and asked Sez and Wanda.

To Be Continued