Run Away

When Sez and Wanda walked out from the basement, they slowly walked into the halls, but they see the halls were crowded by a bunch of monsters.

Sez: " There's many of them in the halls, the front door probably already blocked by monsters..."

Wanda: " If there's many monsters gathered, I have a special trick the fight them "

Sez: " What is your trick? "

Wanda pulled out a potion from her pocket, it looked like an alchemy.

Wanda: " This potion can explode a bright light when i shot my arrow at it, with this we can stuns them for a couple minutes "

Sez: " That's a really helpful, then we should find a good way to blow up this potion "

Then Sez start looked around and got an idea, he then told Wanda to follow him quitely...

Wanda: " where are we going...? "

Sez: " I'll tell you when we reach there "

After a couple minutes, Sez opened a door and both of them walked into the room "

Wanda: " Hmm? Isn't this a bedroom? "

Sez: " Wanda, i need you to take off your jacket "

Wanda: " EEEEEHHH??!! W-WHAT ARE YOU TAL- "

Sez quickly closed Wanda's mouth with his hand.

Sez: " Shh, keep it silent. I'm planning to make your jacket as a bait "

Wanda: " Mmm? As bait? "

Sez: " Yes, your jacket has a blood on it, if we throw it outside a lot of monster will scent this smell and sees this, in that time you throw your potion out and shoot it. "

Wanda: " That could work, but uhm... Can you think something else to throw out? I really like this jacket, beside... I-if i... Didn't wear this jacket... I-i look lik- "

Sez: " Fine, we could throw this random cloth with stained blood that I just found "

Wanda: " Why don't you said that sooner?? "

Wanda sighed and agreed to Sez's plan... Then when they looked at the window, they saw a lot of monster crowded on the ground.

Sez: " You ready? "

Wanda: " Mhmm "

Sez quickly threw the potion out from the window and then Wanda shot her arrow to the potion suddenly exploded a bright light making the monsters stunned for a moment.

Wanda: " Yes it's worked! Let's go no- "

Suddenly Sez start carried Wanda and jumped off from the building.

Wanda: " This isn't in the plaaannnnnn! "

Wanda screamed while Sez carried her and keep running away from the monsters. After a couple minutes Sez looked around and put Wanda down.

Sez: " I think we're safe now... "

Wanda: " You can put me down n-now.. "

Then Sez slowly put Wanda down and opened the map

Wanda: " T-thanks "

Sez: " We're getting closer to the castle, do you think you could walk by yourself now? "

Wanda nodded and checked her jacket, after that they continued walking to the town. On the way to the town, Wanda opened a conversation...

Wanda: " Oh i almost forgot to ask, Sez how do you got into this place? "

Sez: " Hmm... I was on the mission with my friends, then suddenly a portal opened in front of me and sucked me in, just like your story... "

Wanda: " I see... Must be a fate huh? " Wanda secretly looks at Sez

Sez: " ... "

Sez: " ... Maybe "

Wanda sighed after Sez said that, then after a couple hours or minute, they finally see a giant wall and guards

Sez: " Is this the place? "

Wanda: " I think so, let's ask those guards over there "

Sez: " Sure "

Then both of them start walking closer to the guards, then the guard asked them a questions

Guard: " Hold it right there, where is your permission to enter this town? "

Wanda: " Huh? A permission? "

Guard: " Every person who want to enter this town need a paper from their kingdom, now tell me do you have the paper? "

Wanda: " Well... actually my paper was lost on the way here so ho- "

Sez: " is this the paper? " Sez pulled out a kinda of paper on his hand, it tittle with [Permission]

Guard: " Ah yes, correct. Let me have that for a moment..."

Sez gave the paper to the guard then Wanda secretly whispered at Sez

Wanda: " psst Sez, where did you got that paper? "

Sez: " I got it from the mansion earlier while i'm looking for medicine... "

Guard: " This is all correct, you all are welcomed to enter Lasting Night Kingdom, have a nice day Mr. Raph and Ms. Eliza, i hope you enjoy your married life in here "

Wanda: " Eh? M-married...? "

Then Wanda quickly grabbed the paper back and read it, the paper were written someone's name with a status [married], then she looked at Sez with his expressionless face and says...

Wanda: " ...M..marrieeedd?? "

Sez: "... "

Sez: " ...thank you guards "

Sez slowly entered the kingdom and turned around seeing Wanda who got shocked...

Sez: " Wan- i mean Eliza what's wrong? "

Wanda shakes her head: " A-ah nothing! " Wanda walked closer to Sez, leaving the guards away

and then, they finally arrived at the kingdom called Lasting Night, with a lot of questions and seeking a way to go out from this place, will Sez and Wanda get a way to go back?

To Be continued