whats up with all the not writing....?

hey guys
so i haven't been the best writer out there on this app.. and i'm really sorry about that. i honestly know how frustrating it is to have a book that you like and not being able to read the whole thing so as of now i quite honestly don't want to make any excuses but i have been dealing with a lot. it's been a rude awakening of my life i've relapsed, been kicked out, diagnosed with depression and anxiety, started college and much more all within the span of august and as of now i'm taking a break. for how long? i don't know but i will say that i do want to keep writing this story. so what i'm going to do is private all chapters and re write the whole story it will be the same. i don't want to change it to much i love the plot and i do love the story line but i do want it to be all in one style of writing in earlier chapters my writing was not the best as i did start writing this when i was younger. i also want to change how fast they meet i want to establish nick and alec as their own people before they meet. i know this may come as sad news to a lot of people but i hope that i can crack out this book a lot easier. i hope everyone is staying safe during these crazy times and i want everyone to know this is a safe place and everyone is valid here.
~ollie