Chapter 3~The talk

UwU lets see how this goes!

You walk over to see the curly green haired boy on the beach! You found him! You walk over to him and he sees you, he quickly wipes away his tears trying to hide the fact that he was crying. His face seems to light up when he sees you!

~Izuku's POV~

I skipped school today for the fact that I wanted to see that girl again. I know I wasn't supposed to ditch school but I just had to if I was ever going to see her. I searched everywhere but still no sign of her.

"What if she was only visiting for the day! Or what if she lives somewhere else. Where the crap could she be!" I say and let out a sigh.

"I guess it doesn't matter she probably doesn't even want to see me after what happened. Oh crap I didn't even get her phone number or more importantly HER NAME!" I think out loud to myself and counting to mutter.

I start to feel this feeling where I'm not good enough soon I feel tears roll down my checks. You idiot don't cry! I say to myself. I run, I don't know where but all I can think is that I'm not worthy. I dont even have a quirk for gods sake. She'll probably think I'm worthless. Because I AM. These thoughts say in my head. I find a beach and sit by a big rock. As more tears come down my checks I hear footsteps. Crap! I say in head. I try to hide but then someone sees me. I quickly try to wipe these tears away and when I look up its her!

~back to your POV~

I see the boy with his blushing checks and teary eyes. In that moment I just want to do everything to make sure he's happy. Shit, I should say something.

"Woah, hey are you ok?" I say while bending down to sit next to him but not too close.

He keeps trying to wipe his tears.

"oh, yeah, i-I'm fine" he says while trying to smile. You give him a worried look. As he tries to wipe his tears with his arms you grab both of his arms, he looks at you with his big green beautiful eyes.

"No, your not. I know its not my business, but I-I cant help but worry!" You say while slightly blushing. He blushes back.

"N-now, whats wrong?" You ask while putting his arms down. He takes a while to respond but the says.

"Why are you here? I not worth your time.." he says with his voice fading at the end.

"Of course you are!!!" You say kind of angrily, you just didn't like the fact that he was talking bad about himself.
He looked at you for a while, and you stared back.

"Uh, well I mean-" you laughed kinda nervously because he was starting at you! Mmmm you couldn't take this much cuteness.

"Your worth so much to this world!..........And to me." You said while blushing. He blushed. He reached his arms out and hugged you. You loved how he smelled just like the jacket. You hugged him back and closed your eyes.

"Th-thank you, i-i um needed to hear that.." he said.

"Uh-um! Not that I mean a lot to you but the fact that you said i was worthy! Oh wait but I-did appreciate that you said that i-i-i was worthy to do! I-I'm not trying to take your words for granite, you see well i-i-" he said while saying it really nervously.
You laughed a bit and interrupted him.

"Your welcome!" You said with a smile. He tried to hug you again but you got up right before he was about to. (You didn't mean to do it on purpose)

You helped him up. "So lets start again, My names Y/N." You giggled a bit. "It's nice to meet you!"

~Izuku's POV~

The girl reached out her hand to help you up, you gladly took it.

She put her hands on her hips. "So lets start again, My names Y/N." She giggled a bit. "It's nice to meet you!"

I couldn't help but blush, mmmmm even her name is cute! I think to myself.

"Oh, I'm Izuku Midoriya! But um you can call me Izuku" you said while blushing. I only let close ones call me by my first name. But with her I'd be happy if shed called me that!

"Hmmm, Izuku..." She said with a pause. O crap what if she doesn't like my name! I think to myself.

"I love it! It's such a cutie name!" She said with her fist up in the air. You gave of a sigh in relief. Good she likes it.

~back to your POV~

Your phone beeps, you check it. It's a text from your mom.
"Dinners ready, where are you?" The text says.
"Oh, i was just talking a walk on the beautiful beach! I'm on my way home right now!" You say.

"Hey um Izuku?" You say while sending your text. You look up at him. Uhhh you say in your head. He's just starting at you with this face, his eyes are looking at you with a relived face and his smile is so big. He's blushing too.

"Izuku?" You say again. He snaps out of it.

"Huh oh what!?" He says blushing a lot.

"Is something wrong, your face expression..." you were kinda laughing, it was so cute.

"Oh, i um must of been spacing out! Y-yea that totally it i um wasn't starting at how beautiful you were or um-!" He says and covers his mouth at the last second. Your face turns red.

.......................................awkward.........................................................................................

but after a few seconds you snap out of it.

"So........um are you ok with walking me home, I mean its kinda getting later and my mom has dinner ready..." you say.

"Your leaving already? I u-um I mean yeah sure ill walk you home.." he said in a slightly sad tone.

You and Izuku walk to your house as the sun sets on highest mountain.

Lol this chapter was kinda long, maybe even a bit too long but its fineee. Ive been really busy with school so ill try to write more in my free time! I hope you guys liked this chapter feel free to leave a comment and drop a like!