Chapter 17~Uh, who are you again?

AAAAAA HOLY CRAP!! THANK  YOU FOR 300 READS!!!! 🙏🙏🙏🙏

As you continue to pull the strings off of Izuku your hands start to bleed from the strings you pull, cutting you. You feel sharp pains in your hands every few seconds. Ignore it! It's nothing. I...I have to save him!

You pull off all the strings until no more are visible on him. You lift your hand. Here it goes....
You touch his chest

. . . . . . . .
. . . . . . .
. . . . . .
. . . . .
. . . .
. . .
. .
.

Silence surrounds the room along with suspense and anxiety. Tears start to form in your eyes as you get on your knees. It didn't work...I failed..-

You hear gasps for air coming above you. You look up.

~Izuku's POV~

I gasp for air as I feel myself come back to reality. I see Y/N on her knees with tears eyes. I immediately fall onto the ground, having no strength to get back up.

"I-Izuku!" Y/N says as she comes towards me, she grabs my hand.

"Y-your going to be ok! J-just hang in there!" She says. I smile, closing my eyes. At least.....she's safe.

~Back to your POV~

Izuku closes his eyes as he passes out. Tears roll down your cheeks as you feel him stop breathing.

"Izuku!?" You shake him.

"Izuku!! Wake up!! Please!!" You shout. Your heart begins to race. A doctor! I need to get him to a doctor! The hospital!

You try to lift him up but you don't have the strength to.

"Think, think, think!" You say to yourself as you panic. That floaty quirk I have!

You hold Izuku in your arms and concentrate real hard, holding your breath. A yellowish white light emerges around you as you feel yourself lift off above the ground, Izuku does the same. You float towards the ground purposely and have your feet touch it, you stop floating. So that's how you stop...

You grab Izuku's body as it floats weightlessly in the air and carry him in your arms. You run outside the building and look to see where the hospital is. You look towards a sign that points towards it. You run in that direction.

. . .meanwhile. . .

~Narrator POV~

Yakeru's blue strings start to hover as they all gather towards him and wrap around him until he is covered in them. A few seconds later a light emerges and Yakeru breaks free from the time freeze.

"Oh what a shame, they left so early. And I was having so much fun." he says with a grin. His watch beeps and he taps on it. A hologram of a man appears.

"Did you do it?" The man asks. Yakeru sighs.

"Yea, but I barely got to have any fun."

The man grins.

"Good work Yakeru, you may retreat." The man says sternly. Yakeru smiles.

"Yes I suppose so. So....when's the family reunion going to happen? I can't wait to see the looks on her face. I kill for that look, just thinking about makes me anxious , it drives me crazy with joy." Yakeru says excitingly.

"Just return back, we don't want to get caught."

"Oh please, I've never been caught in my life."

"Yakeru! That's an order." The man says. Yakeru sighs.

"Yes, I'm coming..."

~Back to Y/N's side of the story and POV~

You arrive at the hospital and run up to the front desk. Your eyes are still filled with tears.

"Please! He needs help!! He's hurt!" You say to the lady at the desk. She looks at you in shock.

"What happened!?" She says as she starts to call one of the doctors.

"He got attacked by a villain." You say. You see a group of paramedics come with a transportable hospital bed, and they lift Izuku up. He hovers above the bed, unconscious. You grab his hand and squeeze. He stops floating.

"He'll be fine. We're going to try our best." The lady says. You give them a slight smile. The front desk girl comes up to you and she notices your hands covered in blood.

"Oh dear! You're not the only one who needs help!" She says. She leads you to a hospital room and lays you down on the bed, as you make contact with the bed you pass out in sleep, exhausted.

~Time skip~

You wake up the next day to find your mom sitting right beside you. She has a worried look on her face.

"Y/N!! You're awake! Are you ok!? How did this happen!?" She asks in a  panic.

"W-wait how am I in here?" You ask confused. Your mom gives you a concerned look.

"Y/N..what happened yesterday....?" She asks again.

"Uh, I-" you pause, trying to think of a response. What did I do yesterday...?

"Oh! We went out to eat!" You say cheerfully, remembering what you did. Your mom shakes her head.

"No, that was the day before. I'm talking about yesterday." She says.

You stare hard, trying to remember. I'm so confused....

"Uh...I can't remember..." you say looking around the room. Your mom stands up with a worried look on her face, and calls for a doctor to come in. We did eat out yesterday...didn't we..? You shrug your shoulders. You look at your hands.

"Ah! H-how did that happen!?" You say looking at the bandages.

"Ow!" You say as you move your fingers. What the heck happened...?

You heard footsteps coming towards your room, their running. A green haired boy with bandages all over his body opens the door in a panic and looks at you. His face turns relieved.

"Y/N!" He says as his face lights up. He goes over to you and hugs you.

"Uhhh...w-what are you doing!?" You ask nervously as your face turns a shade of pink.He releases your and his face turns red.

"Oh! Uh sorry...I-I should give you some space, after all yesterday was pretty crazy..." he says with a chuckle.

"But you're safe! And that's all that matters right?" He asks.

You give him a confused look.

"Uh, I-I'm sorry....who are you..?"

To be continued...