❈║Mysterious║❈

~O~

✿​゚゚°❀°゚゚✿

Hey, hey, do you know? There's a story hidden in the nine mysteries...

°●■❀❀❀■●°
-- - - -

And as the Mokke began to cheer happily at her reply,

Uraraka learned ghosts weren't all that scary.

The brunette beamed as she saw some of the Mokke gather around the green haired ghost beside her as well, all holding out candies with their pink bunny-like ears.

"So~ What do you want to change the rumor to?" Deku asked as he plopped one of the candies into his mouth which surprised the brunette beside him since she wasn't exactly expecting him to actually be able to eat something considering that he was a ghost and all. But oh well...

Pushing that aside, Uraraka began to reflect on the green head's question.

What should she change the rumor into?

Uraraka pondered, putting a finger to her chin, "Something harmless... Like not including killing people. And uh... The Mokke are cute! I've never heard of a cute, wholesome and friendly apparition before so that should be a thing. Plus, they like candy! How about something like this; the Mokke leave candies by your pillow at midnight?! Sounds cute, right?"

"My, my, aren't you an innocent ball of sunshine..." The tone Deku used for that statement could easily morph it's meaning into; you really don't know the Mokke that very well, do you?

"Oh, cut it out, Deku-san!" Uraraka pouted, hugging a Mokke close to her chest, "You're just being a killjoy since your rumor isn't being changed to something cute and friendly! The Mokke will surely agree with my decision."

She turned to the pink little apparitions, "Am I right?"

One of them moved their bunny ear to their mouth thoughtfully, "Well, we could go with that but..."

"But what? Is there something wrong...?" Uraraka tilted her head.

"Where's the thievery?" The little apparition said oh so bluntly and innocently that it didn't fit well with Uraraka's expectations.

"Huh?" Uraraka sweat-dropped.

"We can't stop stealing."

"It's like a hobby."

"I'm not giving you my candy."

"We'll steal the candy instead."

"Gotta steal."

"And pranking people is fun."

"Drown them with candy."

"Poisonous candy."

Uraraka stammered at their responses, "Wha—? Wai-Wait! Wait a second! Hold on! Don't you think that sounds a bit evil?!"

The mischievous version of the I-told-you-so look could be seen on the green haired boy's face who was now floating behind her with a smirk.

"Well, you see, some apparitions can't just stop doing something because you want them to or because they sound a bit evil. It's a part of their nature. Something they can't simply leave behind," Deku explained, "Same with them. They'll continue to steal to the point their rumor includes it. Sometimes, your rumor is derived from something you did or you wished to do in your past life! If they were thieves or wanted something they never got, they are thieves today."