❈║Misaki Stairs║❈

~O~

✿​゚゚°❀°゚゚✿

Have you heard about seventh of this school's wonders? The Misaki Stairs...

°●■❀❀❀■●°
-- - - -

"Oh my~!" A long-drawn exclamation came from Deku with a smile as he took the scene in front of him into observation.

There in the library where they had talked about where the nine mysteries could be hidden, now both the ash blonde and brunette were sat on their seats across the wooden table after school had ended, while heads slammed in their textbooks as if they were pillows and their hands hung limp on their sides.

Exhaustion was something a high school student knew all too well.

But when you're in UA's Hero Course - and a part of Class-1-A, well, things were a little bit more 'tough'...

"They dead." Squeaked out a Mokke who was on the table with a few others, enjoying another bag of candies.

"Pitiful souls." Another one spoke.

The rest followed with,

"Should we bury them?"

"Candy."

"Take out their eyeballs."

"Tear apart their skin."

"Fill them with candy."

Deku decided it was best to ignore the rest of the Mokke's violent and inhumane ideas as he floated over to Uraraka with the will-o-wisps fluttering with him.

"Say, Coconut head, what happened?" Deku asked in a playful whisper as he nudged the tired girl.

"Hngh... We were training and Mr. Aizawa thought it was the best time to punish the whole class for playing paintball in the dorms... He extended our training time and then faked another villain attack. Now he gave us extra homework. This is torture... Mental and physical torture, I say... Can't we report this abusive behavior to the police?" Uraraka replied with an unusually dull voice.

Ah, how it hurt Deku to see this innocent coconut child without all her brightness...

Unfortunately, he happened to know what would bring the great sunshine back but that happened to be more troublesome for himself. Oh, the sacrifices he had to made...

"Say, Deku-san?" Snapping him out of his thoughts, Uraraka drowsily asked, "Did these kind of things happen to you too when you were a student here?"

"When I was a student here? Hm..." The green head put a finger to his chin, ransacking his head for a satisfactory answer.

And sadly that satisfactory answer didn't happen to exist so he told her all he could, "Can't tell... I don't have any memories from when I was alive."

"What?! You don't remember anything at all?!" Uraraka exclaimed in question as she stood up and turned to face the green haired ghost. Bakugou too, upon this revelation, sat up straight, a bit of confusion lacing his expression.