Episode 5

Next day, General Rama's house

The moustached man is watching some norning news. Nothing really interesting is on the screen as it's more of Dato' Othman's programs, political stuff. After the boring part of the news ended, the news switched topics. "Yesterday was an horrifiying event. Multiple body parts were found by Cyberaya Harbour's workers. The bodies belonged the infamous Komeng and his biker gang."

"This must be discussed with the Chief Pillars". General Rama muttered to himself. He then walked out of the living room and walks to a bookshelf. He pulled one of the books to a certain angle and the bookshelf slides open revealing a hallway to a MATA Facility.

The General walks into the hallway and a few minutes, he's in the special room where he contacts the Chief Pillars. He pressed a few buttons and he pressed the 'dial' button. Briefly, two holograms appeared. The Chief Pillars are online.

"I think I know what are you calling us for, it's about that killer right ?" Dayang said with a calm tone as always. "What killer ? Ganz being the ugly makeup brush he is raised his eyebrows in confusion. "How did you became a Chief Pillar ?" Rama muttered to himself while pinching the brig of his nose . "It's on the news just now Ganz, didn't you watched it ?" Dayang exclaimed while glaring at Ganz.

"I didn't watched it, I was busy playing PUBG." Ganz said while scratching the back of his neck "Let's continue. By the way, you will never be as good as me Ganz". The turban wearing Tekno smirked earning an angry glare from Ganz. "Umm can we resume the discussion ?" Rama asked as polite as he can. "So what team should we send ? Rudy Iman and Alicia are ready". "Perhaps letting Ali be in this mission. I want see how far is his performance and to see if Rudy has to do anything with the murder" Dayang spoke profesionally while Ganz simply nodded with a strict face. The General put his right arm on his chest signalling his leave. He then closed the hologram call and stepped out of the room.

MATA Academy,

The young agents are hanging out at the casual area where there there sofas and coffee tables. "Hey Alicia, where's Ali ? Asked Moon out of the blue. She is still not aware of what happened a few days ago. "Ceh, who cares about that spoiled brat ? He is probably sitting in his bed playing video games like the rich-ass kid he is" This got many glares from the young agents especially Khai, Ali's closest friend. "WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM RUDY ?! Khai yelled at him, unsatisfication visible on his face. Rudy only stood calmly like the human-hedgehog did nothing wrong. He then smirked, raising the anger in Khai making him charging at Rudy but before could lift his arm, Rudy jumped and did a backflip mid-air kicking Khai in the face at the same time, sending the specticles wearing boy to the floor. Khai groaned in pain as he rubbed his face trying to relieve it from the sting of the kick.

"Khai !" Moon exclaimed as she run towards Khai to help his friend. Rudy flashed an evil grin towards the two. "Non of you can defeat me, the future Super-Agent !" Rudy said with arrogance in his tone.

"Attention Alicia, Moon, Rudy and Ali. Please report to the Briefing Room immediately" Agent Geetha spoke through the PA system.

Alicia who was silent all the time walked towards the Briefing Room followed by Rudy, Moon and Khai. He was just curious about the mission. Once they enter, not only the hologram of the usual moustach man is present but also the holograms of the Chief Pillars are also in the Briefing Room. "Aah, your here excellent. Now we shall proceed with the mission, shall we ?" Dayang spoke in a soft yet serious tone. This sent chills down everyone's spine including Ganz and General Rama.

"According to the news this morning, Komeng and his biker thugs are mercilessly and brutally murdered judging by the dicappitated limbs and organs of the said people" General Rama said with his usual serious tone. "Wait, where's Ali ? The Kombat Chief Pillar's curiousity spiked, not seeing the former IRIS wielder Tekno Boy. "He's not answering the calls but since Khai is here, why don't we replace him with Khai for the time being ?" Dayang suggested as they need a complete team to be sent. "Hmm, good idea, Khai shall replace Ali for this mission since Ali might still be grieving over the late Dr.Ghazali's death" General Rama told them as he felt symphathy for the mentioned boy.

"What does the murderer looked like ?" Alicia spoke out of curiousity. General Rama and the Chief Pillars simply shook their heads meaning they don't have the information. "Now let's go and show the murderer who's boss" Rudy said with arrogance in his tone and he left the room. "I'm scared, what if this murderer is a very dangerous and a very skilled guy ? I don't want to die with my organs out !" Moon said as her body shaking in fear, Khai is also scared but he didn't show it so Moon will have some confidence in herself. Alicia who heard what Moon said agrees with the very young Inviso as she doubts that the murderer they're tracking down is an ordinary person.

Before Alicia stepped out, General Rama called her step-daughter who simply followed his instructions. He gave Alicia a device containing more details about the mission. "The mission will start tonight" General Rama said with a straight face. She took it and walked out the room.

Abandon Factory, Cyberaya's industrial areas

Night Time

"So why are we here ?" Moon asked innocently. Khai faceplamed and Rudy scrunched his face. "We are here to get Abg.Bear back the MATA so he won't get murdered mercilessly !" Khai whisper-shout while hitting Moon's head. "Didn't you listen to what Alicia said ?" Rudy jumped into the not-so-friendly conversation while Alicia is scoping the area with her binoculars to see if the rich smuggler has appeared yet.

"And why we need to save Abg.Bear again ?" Moon shot out a question being blurr she is. "To prevent him dying before MATA gets the information required to track down other criminals like Vikram, Madam Khoo and Neonimus" Alicia said sternly focusing on find Abg.Bear.

It wasn't long until they spotted a black car driving into the abandoned factory that they are on top of. The agents entered the factory through another doorway. Unknown to them, a hooded figure entered silently into the building while hands in the figure's pockets. The misterious figure had a psycho's smile visible on his face.

Well,well,well. Looks like I have some more "guest" tonight.

============================
Sorry for the very late update but here you go.

Stay tuned !

maeed437 out !