Episode 7(Final)

The next day...

Moon, Khai and Iman are at the Academy to visit the boy they arrested yesterday. Khai and Iman didn't know why but Moon insisted so they followed suite.

"Why are you so eager to visit the boy ? He is kinda dangerous, you know" Khai asked with an uneasy tone. Iman simply nodded agreeing with the specticle wearing Tekno. Moon sighed, she thinks Khai is a coward but she didn't say it out loud. "The boy is Ali !" Moon yelled-whispered. Iman gasped while Khai jawdropped, he then rushed ahead of them leaving Moon and Iman to follow him.

The trio bestfriends run towards the Med-Bay where Ali might be. Not long they found the med-bay where Moon said. They entered and they saw a figure in a green hoodie muttering words that they can barely hear. "Ali, are you okey ?" Iman asked with her soft voice. Ali looked towards the direction of the source of the voice and saw Khai, Iman and Moon standing not far from his bed. Ali sighed, he is not really thrilled seeing the three despite they are his bestfriends. Khai saw his depressed expression, he knows that something had forced him to his breaking point. And he knows who are involved: Rudy. He saw what Rudy and his gang did to Ali mentally but he thinks he's a coward for not helping Ali go through it. "I'm such a coward !" said to himself but the voice was heard by Moon and Iman. "I should have helped him, not watching Rudy bully him !" Khai continued to rant. "It's not your fault, not only you but we, should have reported this to the Mentors but we didn't. It's not your fault alone" Iman said still keeping her voice under control even though she's also feels how Khai felt. Moon simply agreed.

"It's neither of your fault. It just happened and you guys can't do anything about it" the three turned to Ali who spoke. Moon was about to protest but Ali cutted her off. "I don't want you guys to get bullied too. I hate seeing my friends get hurt no matter if they like me or not. I can't see people hurt so let me accept the pain from them" Ali said his voice slightly cracking. Khai cried. He doen't want Ali to do this alone. He then hugged Ali in a brotherly hug but still crying. "But I have endured this pain for so long it's like eating me from the inside. I have to go so.... You'll live in peace" Ali's voice cracked even more, Moon and Iman had their tears running down their cheeks.

Ali then run out of the med-bay leaving the trio. It took a few seconds for them to realise what Ali meant by "I have to go" Khai ran towards the cafeteria and fortunately and unfortunately Alicia, Rudy and Rudy's gang are there. He had no choice but to get help from the Hedgehog Inviso. "Guys ! Ali attempts to suicide !" Khai yelled-or screamed. Rudy simply looked at him like nothing happened while Alicia had her eyes wide hearing what Khai said. "Rudy, let's go" Alicia said strictly as Rudy doesn't want to trigger the General's daughter, he followed. "Khai, find the Mentors and tell then what happened while Alicia and I settle this problem" Rudy ordered an the two left the cafeteria. Khai did the same and he went to find the Mentors.

Time 9.55pm

Edge Of Cyberaya

A boy stood at the edge of a cliff looking at the beautiful scenery of Cyberaya City. He then sighed, he have faced and endured so much pain that he can barely think straight. But is he a robot ? A emotionless being ? No ! He's a human like others. He is now just waiting the right moment to free fall from the cliff and finally end his suffering for eternity. He was about to let himself fall but the sound of footsteps, interrupting him from his plans.

"Ali, step away from the edge." A female voice sid which Ali reconized instantly. "Just step away from the edge and we are at good terms." Another voice that belong to a male. Ali turned to face the people that stood behind him. Once he did, his face from a calm but depressed expression changed into a disgusted one. "Well, if it's not the two "future-super-agents" who has the dignity to show their  faces." His sarcasm at it's max. "Ceh, just do as we say and you won't have a problem." Rudy pretending he cared for the shorter boy."

"Ali, look. We are sorry, I am sorry for-". "You mean killing my father ? Heh, you don't have to be a hypocrite, Alicia." Ali scoffed as he had enough of Alicia's words. He then turned towards the edge. Rudy was about to tackle him but he fell before Rudy's hands could grasp the boy. "ALI !!!" Alicia yell as she ran to the edge and watch Ali falling to the bottom of the cliff. Her tears ran down her cheeks as she regretted her previous actions that drove Ali in making the tragic decision. "NOO !!! ALI !!!" Alicia mourn over Ali's tragic death.

MATA Academy, Briefing Room

"HOW DID THIS HAPPENED !!?!"
Ganz the Kombat Chief Pillar is very furious after hearing the situation. He then looked at Alicia and Rudy who looked down. "Not only you have made a very terrible crime but you also have broken, damaged Ali's mental state !" Dayang is also mad as she cares for Ali and she's very dissappointment towards the two best, high potential among the young agents.

"Since you have done enough damage, you two will recieve strict, moral training by us PERSONALLY" Ganz boomed. He has to teach the two agents to reshape them morally.

"That's it, dismiss" Ganz smacked closed the hologram call as Dayang turn her hologram call off.

An unknown robotic figure was patrolling near an edge of a cliff  with his Ion Blaster ready. He walked for a few minutes and was about to report to his base but was cut off when he heard an object fell in the bushes. This alarmed the robotic figure. "My name is Ultra Magnus, are you Autobot or Decepticon ?" he spoke but silence was his only reply. "I repeat: My name is Ultra Magnus, are you Autobot or Decepticon." his voice became stern with every word he spoke.

He decided to investigate it still his Ion Blaster ready for any surprises or unexpected situations. He walked up a bit then he saw something that caused him to revert his blaster and lifted the said "thing" he then call through his comms. Then a portal appeared. He carried the "thing" and rushed into the portal.

============================

Sorry for the late update sadly this is the last episode for this book. Sorry if it is not the book you expect. I simply need more time to write and that is I barely have. I actually plan to write a sequel but I'm not sure.

maeed437 out !