Who are you?

Minghao was woken up by the sound of his alarm. He slowly got out of bed and stretched, cracking his back slightly.

He made his way to the bathroom and looked at himself. He frowned looking at the small bruises on his arm.

He sighed and turned the shower on. Soon getting in.

After Minghao was done showering, he got ready putting on his school uniform. He was kinda glad they gave options for the uniform. So he didn't look basic.

He threw on his white button up, leaving one undone. Then grabbed his black slacks making sure that he tucked half of it in, leaving the other half to drape down.

He walked back into the bathroom and styled his hair.

"I should probably dye my hair again." He frowned at his black hair. He played with it slightly before deciding to leave it.

Minghao grabbed his small make up bag and applied light makeup. Not enough to change his face.

He stepped back and smiled. "Lookin cute!"

Soon, he walked back into his room grabbing his bag, phone, keys and blazer.

Minghao made his way down the stairs carefully going into the kitchen trying his best not to wake his sleeping father, who was passed out on the couch.

He successfully grabbed a bag of fruits that he prepared the night before, then made his way out the door.

"Mmmm Pineapple." He giggles skipping to school.

After walking for five minutes he notices a tall boy. A very tall boy.

"HAO! There you are! I've been waiting for you!" The male laughs running to the boy with open arms.

"Gyu! I'm not late, am I?" Minghao looked innocently up at the slightly older male.

"No no, you're not. But let's go, I'm getting tired of just standing here." Mingyu added before throwing his arm over the smaller boys shoulders.

The other hummed in response before offering some fruit to him. "Mango?"

"Oh shit. Yes please." Mingyu was going to reach his hand into the small plastic bag but his hand was slapped.

"Ouch! Hao!" The male pulled his stinging hand back to his chest.

"No swearing, you punk!" He pouted.

"I'm sorry Hao baby." Mingyu said patting his head softly. "I forgot."

Minghao only smiled and handed the remaining fruit to the taller.

The two laughed and joked on their way to school, not noticing the shadow following them with an angered face.

Junhui hates to admit it, but he thinks he has fallen for the shorter boy. He doesn't know much about him, but he knows that he goes to his school.

Why does he know that? Because when he bumped into the younger he saw the school crest sewed into his blazer he was wearing.