Chapter 23: Wanted Criminals Need Spa Days Too

Glomgold's fat little shirtless body hit the cracked, concrete floor. He landed right in front of Scrooge McFuck after being shoved in by Steelbeak.

He hopped up, cockroach crawling close to Steelbeak and waving his fist. "WOT?! YOU CAN'T DO THIS! I AM FLINTHEART GLOMGOLD! I AM YOUR GOD!"

Steelbeak crossed his arms. "Did you honestly convince yourself you had god-like powers."

"Ughhhh.... No?"

"You're pathetic. You and Scrooge will be executed when you both are on the brink of death. You both shall suffer together in here until you practically starved. But that'll take awhile for you, Flintheart."

"EXCUUUUUSE ME?!"

Steelbeak chuckled. "You two won't live long enough to see the hell I will turn this city into. If you believed it was bad now, it will become so much worse. I will have 10x more control of the people. Duckburg will become the ultimate threat."

"IT'S GLOMBURG!"

"Not anymore."

The cell door slammed closed, the bolt locking purposely loud. Steelbeak stormed away, God Bots following while two stood outside the cell.

Scrooge rolled his eyes. "What did you do, Flintheart?"

"NOTHING, SCROOOOGIE! THIS WAS PART OF MY, UH, PLAN! YEAH!"

"I'm the smartest of the smarties. What did you do?"

"UGH FINE!!!!" Glomgold face planted, his body going flat like a cockroach. His spirit animal. "I may or may have not gotten overthrown by Steelfuck."

Scrooge laughed. "I knew it was a matter of time."

"SHUT UP! YOO SHOULD BE SUFFERING!"

"I am now that you're here."

The two sat in awkward silence with Glomgold still laying face down on the ground.

"UGH! THIS IS BORING! HOW DO I GET OUT OF HERE?!" Glomgold finally sat up and looked at his surroundings. He figured that Scrooge must've had a means of escaping. He always did.

Scrooge shrugged. "I don't know. I didn't come up with a plan because I know you couldn't harm my family. You're too stupid so I just decided to hang out until all of this passed over."

"WOT? YOU WERE ALL SCARED!"

"I took theatre when I was lad. I wanted to make you happy before you started crying like you are now."

"FUCK YOOOOOO!" Glomgold started hitting his fists on the ground, and his feet, acting like a two year old crying over shitting their pants. "FINE! I'LL COME UP WITH A PLAN! FIRST WE GET THE SHARKS-"

Scrooge cut him off. "Absolutely not."

"MY PLAN WORKED FOR THE MOONVASION!"

"That was a one time thing. Besides, how would you even get your sharks here anyhow?"

Glomgold hopped up, storming around the room. "I DUNNO! WITH MY GOD-LIKE POWERS!"

"If you had "God-Like powers" then you wouldn't need sharks."

Glomgold crawled backward over to Scrooge. "IF YOU'RE SO SMART THEN YOU COME UP WITH A PLAN!"

"I can't come up with a plan on my own! Steelbeak is way more threatening than you!"

"WOT?!"

Scrooge pinched in between his eyes. "I can't believe I'm saying this, but we need to team up again."

"WOOOOTTTTTTT?!"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Gloria woke up, and yes, she did have a knife under her pillow. Gyro was already awake, reading one of the many books Glamour had around the mansion. Sadly they were all about celebrities and fashion but he needed something to do.