Kiss, Kiss.. fall in love...

*drip, drip, drip* "I'd reply sarcastically with a hint of pep in my voice." *smack* id look up to an angry Miss Garner with an puzzled look on my face. "Is there something you'd like to say, Miss Natalia?" I'd back up in my seat but knowing their was no way out of it I replied. "No, madame." I'd reply with no attitude. "Straight face but no jokes, I'm impressed of you Natalia, 0 confidence, 100% no lies." "You couldn't of fooled me." She'd whisper. The bell rung like spring had sprung. I'd run past the desks just to catch up to Johnny  Mcbane, the class president. The one who's stare can even make a man weak in the knees. Oh god, hes hot..but I'd have no chance with him. "Hey, Sofia." I'd hear him chat with another fellow classmate. Oh these are the good times and we couldn't ruin these? Right? I'd skip happily to my locker as I'd check the time for class to start.....wait a minute. 9:58...class starts in two minutes!!!!!!!! I'd rush to grab my things, dashing through the halls... when I tripped and fell... hands and feet first...I closed my eyes and suddenly reopened them to nice brown haired what had to be a foreign exchange student. I looked up as she was ok...but only to see her glowing eyes gleaming and staring ...at me. I lit up like the lights in the sky. "Are you ok??" She'd  ask completely sorry for a horrible accident. I'd reply with "it's fine, I'm alright." My eyes looked into her's and her's looked into we carefully carried each other to the classroom of the next class. While questions flew across my mind in class, I knew what I wanted to ask. But knew it wasn't what the teacher was looking for. But my mind, was looking for.....and the answer would have to fit with the question, "Who is she??"