kiss...kiss....WHAT......i missed???

I woke up in the middle of the night, to her staring at me...with her biting her lip, Checking up on me, as my mom told her to.

"What are you doing, why are you in here??" "Did you hear me???" I firmly but concerningly asking, she saw or heard me...

Act out my explicit dream....hehe...

"Hehe.. uh no." She giggled, seeing my embarrassed look on my face. "But, i really like you, when your this way.." she said as she was walking in my room.
  "Shy.....mysterious..........and most importantly......she'd look down and back up at me. "Afraid..." I'd look up in a worried like way. "How, did you--"

"I wasn't very pleased hearing you moaning and groaning, saying my name over and over..." She said crawling over to me. "Now, tell me....do you feel anything for me..?" she asked with a smirk on her face. I'd look down, up, then down again. "No." I said heating up as she got closer to me. "What, if I did...this?" She said rubbing my thighs softly. "N-no.." I'd say while losing my grip on my words. "Well, it seemed like you already lied." She'd whisper in my ear..while smirking..at me. "Still..nothing..?" She whispered again. At that point, I couldn't resist her. She leaned in and said" And if I did...this", she said while kissing me softly, on the lips. I'd lean into the kiss that seemed to passionately formed turned into a rough and hard kiss. "Its time for your punishment, babygirl." She said while chuckling, softly. "But this time.." she said while flipping me over. "Im on top" she smirked while saying.