kiss, kiss...become my love.

The questions floated my head through lunch, history, and the rest of class. I woke up at home, but had not known what had happened. "There are you, passed out the on way home." "Are you ok?" I slowly nodded saying "I'm alright, Mom thanks for checking in with me, Mom."

"No problem sweetheart, hey...uh..listen." I'd turn my head toward as she rubbed her neck in a stressful way. "I'm going to be out of town for a while, so I'm having someone come take care of you for the week and the weekend. "Ok, mom." "I'll try to behave my self." "Good, girl." My mom says as shes grabbing her suitcase and leaving town for the time being. "Oh and remember to let her in!!!!" She says as she passes by the door, letting her self in and the young woman into the house.

I'd rush down stairs to get to know the "sitter"  when I stopped dead in my tracks. I stared at the door, then i stared at her, then myself. Then her again, my brain mumbling the question...

"Is that her?" To be replied with "Yes, it is." Accidentally out loud. 

Part 4

I gaze at the ceiling, wavering down the stairs to greet her. Embarrassed but emotionally embraced to show some sort of confidence.. to this young lady....
I'd quickly grab her hand and lead her up the stairs while introducing my self to her. "I'm Natalia. What's your name?" I'd ask her just to make sure it was her.
"Kim Joon- ah" she responded. I'd lead her up the stairs, to show the guest room, the  bathroom, and most importantly. My room....but that's beside the point.

I'd start to get ready for bed, putting my warm long sleeved clothes on with the words"go to sleep, bitch" which now, I probably didn't care what I thought, I just wanted to go to bed.........snores....

I'd wake up in the middle of the night to moaning and groaning. Like some woman was having orgasm or something...I woke, moved toward the noise and uncovered the sheets to her masturbating on the guest bed.

I wasn't surprised because this had become something do because they dont have to please them selves.  So they use their hands and... toys.

She'd get a little nervous when I'd had come into the room and asked....with a smirk on my face..."Why are you masturbating in not just a room  but the guest room." She blushed hard when she made contact to my honey brown eyes, while seeking a smirk on my face.

"I was just..." she mumbled nervously while I chuckled slightly. "You were horny..?" I'd ask with concern because she seemed like that from the beginning but I thought "I'm probably just dreaming.." But here we are..still here and shes here, and I'm here. What's the difference, between me and her.....

"Well, do you want me to kiss you" I asked jokingly to help with her ...problem.. "No, I'm just..." she said before I turned leave, chuckling with a smirk on my face. Turning back one more time, to stare at green glowing eyed girl, biting her lip at herself before locking the door and leaving.

To go to sleep.