Chapter 9

A/N there is going to be more shreggs in this chapter!!! Also thank you reading this far!! I am laughing hysterically writing this. Also sorry for updating earlier I've been busy with life.

Trumpys 🍊 POV:
I drifted in and out of a delightful sleep, having to get up a few times because of wet dreams. I couldn't get my mind of Barack. Everything about him was so hot, including the way he slept. He was so sexy. Eventually, I got into a deep sleep but was soon awaken by Hilary, who was telling me to wake up, as it was almost noon and she had to leave. I  walked her out, noticing everyone else had already left, everyone but Obama. I went back to the lounge and sat on the couch, eyes trained on Barack. His eyes flickered open and he winked at me. It felt like my heart skipped a beat but I regained myself quickly. I couldn't refrain the hot blush working it's way up on my cheeks but as Barack sat up in his place, and said in the cutest voice possible, "Good morning Donny", I felt the blood rush back down into uhh... other places in my body. Barack didn't seem to notice and held out his hand for help up. I giggled (LMFAO imagine Trumpy GIGGLING JRISIKWKSKXOOSOW) and helped him up but we overbalanced and toppled over onto the couch, him being on top of me. We looked into eachothers eyes for what seemed like an eternity before reluctantly getting up and sitting next to each other on the couch. I smiled and got a breakfast of Fruit loops for both of us from the kitchen and almost sat back on the couch, before I decided to be risky and sit on Obama's lap, facing him. He didn't say anything, but he looked amused and raised an eyebrow, and we silently ate our breakfast. I had begun to get embarassed and looked down at my empty bowl not long before feeling Baracks lips smash up against mine.

AN I started this chapter earlier but I continued it so I'm putting another not down here. So much has happened today, Trump tested positive for Covid 19 and NICKI FUCKING MINAJ HAD HER BABY DJENDKISJD AND I DIDNT EVEN REINCARNATE AS THEM. rant over.