Chapter 12

A/N um thank you so much for 450+ reads I really didn't expect that        👁👄👁. Also my friends *cough* you know who you are, found this piece of ... art teehee.
In this chapter, please keep in mind California girls is playing in the background at the beach on a loudspeaker radio in the background.
Dont forget to vote and comment :)

Obama'S POV:
*California girls is playing on repeat in the background*
We lay on the beach, telling jokes and stories, a memorable one being
"what did the genie say to Aladdin?"
"Rub it three times and I'll come". Everything was so romantic and perfect. As it got dark, Donnie Duck suggested that we go swimming but as we didn't have swimmers, we decided to go skinny dipping. At first, the water was cold on our already hard members but we managed to get in the water. We kissed and did ~the nasty~ for a bit before to our horror, alarms went off, signifying a tsunami.

Someone on the loudspeaker at the beach started to yell over California girls to get off the beach and get to safety. We wasted no time. Donald and I ran straight out of the water, in our birthday suits, straight past out clothes. We obviously weren't thinking straight in the panic we weren't thinking straight and we didn't run to the car but we decided it would be safer to run through the street to a nearby cliff. As we were running, we got some funny stares but I choose to ignore them. We reached the cliff and sat down and watched the natural disaster unfold from a safe distance. It was surprisingly romantic not gonna lie, well it was, until...... (dramatic cliffhanger).

Ok So like I procrastinated and took like a month to finish this chapter, in that time I had my birthday AND WE ALREADY GOT TO 800+ READS OML THANKS (who in their right mind would want to read it though 👁👄👁) also please don't forget to vote and comment because I'm vv bored and want to see who is reading this.