Chapter 4

The coldness of her skin sent shivered to his body, he pulls away. "Teka. Teka. Miss, sandali ha. I don't know you baka may makakita sa atin, ano pang isipin eh. Atsaka ... I can see you, everybody can see you. Isn't that obvious?"

"No. It's only you who can see me. Hindi ko nga alam kung bakit eh. Kanina pa ako ..."

He cut her off, laughing. "Anak ng ... may sayad ata to". It was almost a whisper but her eyes bore into him.

"You know I can hear you, right? I know it's hard to understand this. Kahit ako ... I can't remember what happened to me"

"So you're saying ... multo ka? Momo? Ganun?", he chuckled.

It infuriates her, "mukha ba akong nagbibiro?! We don't know each other so why would I jest on you?!"

"Kita mo 'to! Kanina lang may paiyak iyak ka. Ngayon naman ... nagsusungit ka. Bipolar ka ba, Miss? Look. I have to go now. I don't have time for this. Let's just see each other in court, you'll sue me, right?", he sneered.

Lea heaved a long sigh to cool her jets down. "Bingi ka ba?! O sadyang tanga ka talaga?! I told you that no one else can see me except you! Ano bang mahirap intindihin sa sinabi ko?!"

"Una ... sinampal mo lang naman ako the other day, treating me like a pervert. Pangalawa, bigla kang tumawid sa daan at muntikan kitang masagasaan. Now, you're acting like a ghost or lost soul ... or whatever you call it. Lahat ng to hindi ko maintindihan! Atsaka ... sa lahat lahat ba naman ng tao, ikaw pa talaga ang nakabangga ko ... ulit!"

"Excuse me noh! Don't talk to me like I want to bump into you! To tell you honestly I don't want to see even your shadow! And that day I slapped you, deserve mo yun! You felt me up!"

He scoffs, "huh! Ibang klase! Bilib din naman ako sa'yo, nambibintang ka na nga, nagdadrama ka pa! Alam mo I am wasting my time here. Iba na lang bwesitin mo, 'wag ako, Miss!". He climbs in his car. As he is about to start the engine, she disappeared so sudden. His eyes roam outside but she's out of sight.

"Looking for me?"

He startled upon hearing someone at the backseat. His rearview mirror reflects a woman sitting behind him, he turns to look at her. "How did you get in?!"

"Duh! I pass through, obviously", she rolls her eyes.

"What?! Anong pass through?! Anong obviously?! Teka nga! Con artist ka noh?!"

"What the f-ck are you saying?! I'm an author and a publishing company owner!"

"Whatever! Get out of my car!", he ordered but Lea remains seated.

"No", she crossed arms. "I don't have somewhere else to go. As I've said ikaw lang ang nakakakita sa'kin!"

"Can you please drop it?! This is insane! Get out now!"

"Huh! You are not a gentleman noh?!"

"Exclusively to you, Miss. So kung pwede lang ... baba!", he pressed the unlock button.

"I'll pay you! Name your price just let me stay with you for the meantime"

"Suplada ka na nga, matapobre ka pa. Look. I don't need your money. Mukha ka namang mayaman so you can afford a hotel suite!"