Chapter 19

Pasensiya kung natagalan. Medj busy lang for personal reasons. We have very few chapters left! I wish to finish this one forthwith so I can go on writing Idée Fixe. Anyway, enjoy reading! And as always, please be safe out there! ❤

P.S

Timothy is Ian Veneracion in this story, but each time I write for an update, si Rob naiisip ko eh! Hahaha bakit ganern?!

○ ○

It's the end of summer class.

Aga has copious workloads on his plate. With a demanding berth, he is persnickety. Graduation is near to date with deadlines decussate in one same week. He keeps pace with all the demands in work, but despite it all, Lea's support and affection keep him go. He lives for her. Amidst their affair subsumed under secrecy they carry on the feelings that is beefed up by love. He once brought Lea to his place, and couldn't contain the look on her face. Maverick welcomes her with licking and tail wagging, and Lea is stunned seeing his dog.

"Babes, he knows me!", she giggles upon bending her knees to meet Maverick's face. His pet keeps on licking her face, and Lea chuckles from it.

"Well, I told you so", he pulls her up. She roams her eyes around his condo.

"It's weird. Babes, I am pretty sure I haven't been here even once, but ... your place rings a bell"

Aga chuckled, "Babes, you've been here through your, I don't know how to put this, but soul, I guess that's how you call it. Like I told you, we've been together for few months here"

"Tell me, babes. What did we do for few months here?", she walks near him.

"Mmmm. You cook for us, play with Maverick, talk about life with me, and ....", he winks at Lea, and she knew what he meant. "A lot of it"

She pinched his nose, giggling, "Palibhasa wala akong ibang mapuntahan non for sure"

"Sure you do, but it was one of a kind experience", he pulls her waist, and owns her lips.

She responds — gently and sweetly — and pulls away, "But which one do you like the most? When I was still a cold soul or .... now?"

"Well, let's find out", he carries her on his shoulder while Lea giggles. He boots the door to shut it, and there they act upon the steamy anticipations running through mind.

It was all sunshine and rainbows until days gone by with a little to no time from her. He cottons on the situation they're into — her marriage to Tim, business that has so much to keep up with, and a lot more — but it becomes the root of their argument. One time Lea was late for an hour because Tim brought her to a party, and she can't refuse due to his mom.

"Babes, I'm sorry. It wasn't easy to sneak out there eh. I had to make up excuses pa so Mama Cora won't doubt on me", she tells the impatiently waiting Aga.

"It's fine. Shall we order?", he asked her.

"Uhm. Babes, kase ..."

He nods bitterly, shutting the menu, "Ah. You're full. I understand. Let's just go some other place. How many minutes do you have pa?"