Prologue

Idol Series #1: Let Me Love You (Ongoing)

Idol Series #2: Your Eyes Tell (Coming Soon)

Idol Series #3: I Need you (Coming Soon)

Idol Series #4: Memories With You (Coming Soon)

Disclaimer: This book is work of fiction/fanfiction. Everything that comes out and happened here are pure imagination. Any scenes here that you have read or watched in others are all coincidence, they are all ideas and plans of the author.

Please don't steal someone else work, it was considered as plagiarism.

This is also contains mature themes and strong language. So, if you don't want to read any of this, I'm gonna advice you this early to stop reading and find another book that is suitable for your taste but I will be happy if you continue reading and support this.

Everyone is not perfect so you'll encounter some grammatical errors and wrong spelling. Also, your reactions would be nice if I get to know about it so don't hesitate to leave a comment. I can interact or communicate there with you.

_______________________

"Nayeon, don't forget that you're guest for today's running man episode. Come back again as soon as you finished talking to them huh?" Jihyo reminded me.

"Yes, I will. Bye, everyone!" I bid my goodbye before I left our dorm. I am going to meet some person who will fix my parents old house.

I already talked to the company yesterday and they said their Architect and Engineer will meet me. Which is very confusing, when planning on the ideas or designs of house renovation, Architect should only be the one I need to talk to right? But why is the Engineer coming?

Nevermind, why should I stress myself over that stuff? Sighed. Relax, Nayeon. Your beauty will fade out.

Our Manager fetch me, I rode my car and tell him the address where we decided to meet up. Not long, we arrived at the restaurant. I told Manager-nim to wait for me or he can go look around and comeback when I am done.

"Reservation?" The boy beside the door asked.

I put my sunglasses down and look at him. "Im Nayeon, please." I winked at him that made him froze on his spot. I almost laugh when he suddenly become anxious, he didn't know what to do next.

"Oh shit..." His eyes widen even when he looked at the small notebook full of reservation name. "Im Nayeon of Twice - VIP - Lunchtime." He slowly read that not wanting to believe what's written there.

"Yes, that's me." I smiled at him when he shockingly looked at me. "Now, can I go inside? Pretty girls shouldn't wait outside for too long right? Boys might saw me and fall for me that fast and if that happens that would be turns into a bad situation. My sexy body can't handle to see them suffer on courting me." I put my sunglasses up and I also lift my chin before I started walking inside.

Some of the waiters immediately guided me to the VIP room while some of them started panicking again.

"Yah! Faster two more Idols arrived. One at the entrance and one in the parking lot!" I heard one of them whispered shouted. Well, I don't care who it was.

Because the most important thing for now is I am more beautiful than Jisoo, Irene and Tzuyu. I am also sexier than Jennie, Rosé, Momo and Sana. Omg, I'm so proud of myself.

I was busy tapping both of my shoulders when someone suddenly talk behind me that startled me, I almost fall on the ground! "Ms. Nayeon?" It was familiar man's voice. I cleared my throat before I bravely stand up and turned around to face who it was.

Oh?!

"Mark!" That's why his voice is familiar.

"Hey, Nabong." He laughed when I glared at him. How dare he called me in that name of mine. Hmp!

"Y-you're an A-architect?" I asked stuttering because I am shocked.

"Uh huh." He chuckled. "Let's sit, Engineer Min will arrived soon." He said that stopped me from pulling a chair.

"Did I heard it right?" Ha.ha.ha nice imagination, Nayeon. You just heard Engineer and his Surname a lot of thoughts came inside your mind again.

"Huh?" He looked at me confused.

"Can you repeat what you said earlier?" I asked, making sure if I heard it right or I just misheard about it.

"I said Engineer--"

"I'm here, sorry I'm late. Did I let you wait for me for too long?"

No, that can't be him right? But fuck, that was his husky voice! Oh shit, Nayeon you're doomed. Can I just back out and leave? I am still not ready to see him, I know that he's not too and will never be.

"No, it's okay. In fact I just arrived." Mark said as he showed his handsome smile.

Calm down, Nayeon. Your poise is slowly disappearing and it was embarrassing. Stop it will you? Ugh it's easy, okay? Just turn to the side so you can face him and greet him properly with beauty and elegant! Gosh!

Sighed.

"Hi, I'm Engineer Min Yoongi. The assigned Engineer to help you."

I sat down on my chair still keeping my poise before I straightly looked at him. "Nice too meet you, Engineer Min. I am Im Nayeon--" Your ex girlfriend that you left without a notice after your family pushed me away four years ago.

"Your client for today's project." I continued. Just go and leave me, Yoongi. There's a lot of Engineer that can help me better, I don't need you.

You'll just hurt me again like what you did when you chose your Fiancé over me. Well, I guess you're married now. Congratulations. While me, I'm still suffering because you're still bothering my mind and heart.

Actually you never left my heart.

I missed you, Yoongi. You don't know how badly I want to hug and kiss you right now.

~ Anndeukie