﹃ 2 ﹄

"Loner."

"Look at that loser."

"He's always alone and so cold, someone saw him talking to himself, he's literally crazy."

And again, sadness hit him. Again and again, for too many years, unable to count, unable to breathe.

The weather came raining again but this time, he brought an umbrella, sickened by the whispers he received from the people walking past him. Was it wrong of him to feel relieved and calm whenever he's in the rain?

The disgusting overwhelming feeling he hated to feel, it's so suffocating that he wanted to escape from this right now. The glares stayed.

The glares stayed....

Once he reached home, he looked around noticing his mom was not home. He quickly washed and dressed himself up, entering his mom's room and collapsing on her bed.

There's a reason for him to not go into his own bedroom.

It was messy, too many clothes scattered everywhere, things are unorganized. Everything is just... 

He couldn't. It's too much to handle, his mental health is disturbing him, stopping him from doing anything. It's too much to take. Too much.

Just as he closed his eyes, the rain stopped, a very sudden one. He got up and looked out the window to see white beautiful, lovely, fluffy clouds, which somehow brings joy to him. But only for a moment, before he turned around, sighed and fall onto the mattress in despair, overthinking the life he's living in the moment.