• proloɢυe •

Claire Gilbert, twin sister to Elena Gilbert, the sister who is always putting her neck on the line to protect her sister only for it to be snapped

Claire Gilbert, twin sister to Elena Gilbert, the sister who is always putting her neck on the line to protect her sister only for it to be snapped. Even though she looks exactly like her sister, even though she can act like Katherine, no one stepped in to save her. Not even when she became a vampire. Sure, they apologised for not saving her from turning into a vampire but did that stop one of her best friends, Bonnie, from avoiding her like the plague for a few days? No, it did not. See, that's the difference between the two twins. Elena is everyone's goal and in the spotlight while Claire is busy getting killed on the sidelines.

Upon meeting a suited original, she felt as if she was exposed, more out in the open than usual. His eyes being the only ones to catch every movement she makes, even the minor ones. She wasn't getting her neck snapped anymore, she wasn't hiding in the shadows and finally, she wasn't known as the other twin.

Well, until her sister decided to take away her happiness like usual but what's going happen to her when the brother of her love comes into town and refuses to make her the sacrifice?