𝘵𝘸𝘰, Rose

"I wish life was different. I wish I wasn't just an extra character in everyone's story."

━━━━━━━━━━━━

An SUV is meeting another car that had just pulled up. A man gets himself out of the car and rejoins the man in the SUV. The man in the SUV is covered from the outside by wearing a cap and sunglasses, "Where are they?" is how he greets the new arrival. 

"In the trunk, I did exactly what you said," he responded.

"Good, put them in the back," The disguised man commands. The other opens the SUV trunk and then goes to his car. He opens the trunk to see two twin girls in it. He takes one and puts her in the SUV trunk and repeats the action with the other. The Trevor sees the girl with wavy hair in the rear-view mirror and smiles. After putting the girls in the trunk, he rejoins the man, "Thank you for your help." 

"Is there anything else?" Is asked. 

"One more thing," The man says, "Come closer, please," The man is getting closer, "Closer," The man gets closer. The man, who is in the SUV, bites him, drinks his blood and then throws him on the floor and he leaves. The man is now dead.

The previous SUV is parking in the driveway and the man is carrying the twins in each arm. After walking through a few doorways, he puts them on the couch. Their hands and feet tied together. As he removes the ropes, the twin with straight hair has awakened and is asking for the answers she desires, "What do you want?"

"Shut it," The man hisses. 

"Please, I'm hurt," The girl cries

"I know," He mumbles, "Just a taste," He starts vamping out but a woman arrives and she stops him.

"Trevor!" She shouts, "Control yourself!"

"Buzz-kill" Trevor grumbles and leaves the woman with the doppelganger. 

"What do you want with me?" She asks again. 

"Oh my god, you look just like her" The woman gasps.

"But I'm not," She continues, standing up from the couch, "Please, whatever you..." 

"Be quiet!" She yells.

"But I'm not Katherine. My name is Elena Gilbert; you don't have to do this," Elena pleaded.

"I know who you are, I said be quiet!" The woman shouted.

"What do you want?" Elena frowned. Only to have the vampire woman slap her to unconsciousness.

"I want you to be quiet," she walks away satisfied.

Elena had been awake for a few minutes already, just sitting by her sister's side waiting for her to wake up. She was about to give, thinking she died, well, she did get her neck snapped. Elena snapped herself out of her thoughts not wanting to think that, her sister was not dead, she just couldn't be.

A slight gasp sounded throughout the room, the other twin had awakened. She glanced over to her sister, Elena, who was close to tears at seeing her awake, "Elena?"

"Oh my God, Claire!" Elena gushed, "You're alive!"

"I'm what- Alive? Of course I-" Claire began.