Chapter 2

A/N: So this chapter turns a little bit dark towards the end but nothing too bad. Enjoy :)

Chapter 2

"But she's never done anything to you" Fangs states while looking over at Sweet Pea then slowly turning his attention over to jughead who was still drinking the beer Toni had brought a few minutes ago. "And? She's still a fucking Northsider, Fangs! And besides I like Toni, I'm not about to give her up for some chick I don't even know or want but I'm forced to marry" Jughead spits out, once again feeling the anger boiling up inside of him.

"Dude, I've met Betty and she isn't like those other Northsiders. She care's man, she genuinely cares about us Southsiders." Sweet Pea adds, making Fangs nod in agreement but that only pushes Jughead off the edge, slamming the glass down onto the bar top and quickly looks over at his friend, letting out a growl like sound escape from his lips. "Does it look like I care? She's a northsider, nothing changes that. On top of that I'm forced to be married to someone like like her and that's enough for me to hate her especially since i don't want her. Once I'm done with her, Betty Cooper is going to regret ever meeting me" He states, getting off the stool and rushing outside. Feeling the need to be alone so he could think.

Lighting up a cigarette as he leans against the wall and wanting this whole ordeal to be nothing but a nightmare, Jughead simply stares out towards nothing since his mind is currently preoccupied, inhaling the cancer stick and then exhaling the smoke when suddenly he hears the door from the Whyte Wyrm open. He looked over and seen his father walking out, making him roll his eyes at the sight of the man who agreed to this stupid deal. "Toni told me I would find you out here" the older serpent says as he walked up to his son who seemed to be stressing out way too much.

"Yeah well I wish she hadn't said shit to you" Jughead growls out, continuing to take a drag out of his smoke as he looked ahead once again, not really looking at anything in particular. F.P lets out a sigh and nods his head as he walks even closer to his son, placing a hand ontop of his son's shoulder which makes Jughead look up over at him.

"All you have to do is wait a year" F.P begins "Hal said that all needed was a year and then he'll draw up divorce papers. Just wait it out kid, this is good for all of us and besides, Betty Co-" He begins but is cut off by jughead "Not you too! Oh Betty Cooper is good, she's nice, she's isn't like the rest of them" He spits out, feeling disgusted with everybody he's spoken to within the last hour "If she's so good then why don't you fucking marry her and leave me alone, I'm with Toni doesn't that mean anything to you!?" Jughead spits out, the anger seeping through, no longer caring if he's being reasonable or not.

F.P lets out a chuckle, rubbing his chin and placing the other hand inside of his pocket as he looks at his son "You and Toni are hardly together, you guys have sex whenever the other doesn't find someone else to take home so don't use that as an excuse for your shitty attitude son, I've raised you better than that" F.P replies before walking away, Jughead crouching down and putting out his cigarette "oh dad, you have no idea what I plan to do to that future wife of mine" he mutters to himself, a sly grin appearing on his lips as he watches his father leave but little did Jughead know just how much Betty was about to change his life.

Jughead may hate that idea of becoming Betty's husband, whereas Betty felt the complete opposite. She was thrilled despite the circumstances, so thrilled that she called her best friend and her cousin over so she could tell them the news.

She was currently looking at herself in the mirror, scanning herself thoroughly when suddenly her door flew open and in walked, Veronica Lodge and Cheryl Blossom, shooting Betty a smile and their expressions filled with pure excitement. "There is no need for you to tell us the news dear cousin, we already know" Cheryl blurted out walking straight towards the blonde and pulling her in for a hug "I can't believe our little baby is getting married" Betty heard Veronica say, walking up to the girls who were still engaged in a hug.