Chapter 14

§§§§*******************************************************§§§§
   :;*.   ; : * . ; : * . ; : * . ; : *:;*.   ; : * . ; : * . ; : * . ; : *
       ;**:       ; : *.         ; : *.              :;*.   ; :* . ; :* . ; :* . ; :*                  
                               ;**:       ; : *.         ; : *.                  ; : *.         ; : *.
    ; : *.   ; : *.    . ; : *.        ;**:       ; : *.         ; : *.

I tried to omit the mic from this pic omyGod I messed his face, his lip as well I think I forgot the mole🤦‍♀️, the shadow of his jaw and of course his ear since I omitted the earpiece too Loll DON LAUGH PLZ? but I don't have time for that shit so idc Hhhhh
.........................................................
Taehyung was about to leave when he was tripped by a leg and fell face first to the floor, squealing as a harsh slap was delivered to his buttocks, the sound resonating shamefully in his ears.

"You are the bitch Taehyung don't make us play those games"
The said male turned around to the evilly smirking ravenette whose hand was still covering his throbbing area, though amusement was written all over his face to the embarrassed state of the other.

Without any warning, the brunette flew up to his feet and shoved the younger again to the ground, tugging at his hair which made Jungkook release an unmanly scream and Tae let a throaty laugh at that, his scalp hurting so much that he even felt some strands detaching.

Jungkook saw red, he kicked the other's stomach with a huge force sending him flying to the side and he straddled his waist grabbed his throat and squeezed it, not giving it a rest even after the other's face was so red and he started thrashing around trying to loosen the hold with no use since the other was much stronger,
Taehyung grabbed the covers that laid besides them; the only thing that he found on the ground, engulfing the other's head in the material, choking him by the way, as he was struggling himself to breath and even delivered a punch to where Jungkook's temple was supposed to be.

Groaning like an animal Jungkook blindly started banging Taehyung's head repeatedly which earned him a groan along with the painful sound of his skull meeting the ground with each bang.

And by that time the door flew open to a panicked Namjoon and Yoongi who hurriedly jumped to separate the two when they saw the horrible sight of the two wildly fighting adults on the ground.

Namjoon's face paled as he saw blood trickling down from Taehyung's nose, after all those loud thuds resulted from his head getting slammed on the floor for about nine or ten times.

He begrudgingly held the raven head away from him, eventually lifting the cover that suffocated his lungs.

The other struggled of course in his strong hold but stopped to the sight of a dazed off Tae struggling to breathe with blood droplets on the floor, his hair and clothes were a mess from their crazy session.

And the older was giving him the death glare, he knew that between the two of them the brunette was the most damaged, heck his head was clearly spinning and Yoongi caught him two times before he gained his balance, he hissed holding a side of his head as his other arm was in Yoongi's hold.
The bastard didn't go easy on him.

"You are paying for this you asshole!" And he regretted screaming as more blood rushed down from his nose making his head spin more as he snatched his arm from Yoongi and staggered out, only to collapse when he reached the corridor making the older rush to him.