Chapter 2

I woke up groggily the next morning.

His body laying on top of me like how the two would always sleep.

Head rested on my chest and their arms wrapped around my body tightly.

As if trapping me so I wouldn't ever leave.

My body aches as the aftermath of last  nights events washed over me.

Glancing down at my nakedness that was fully covered by Gun's muscular body.

I sighed. My whole body was littered with bruises and love bites.

Great..

"What is your pretty little head thinking about this early in the morning?"

The sound of Gun's deep morning voice alarmed me as I looked down seeing his dark eyes staring into mine, his chin resting comfortably on my chest.

Pfft him and Goo treats my breast like it's their own personal pillows.

"Just looking at the state of my body because of the two of you." I said sarcastically.

He laughed a dark chuckle.

"It's only us that see this side of you anyway. Who else will see you in this state." He said in a smug way.

I glared at him as he moved closer to my face pulling me in for a kiss.

"I need to go do some business, I'll be back later on tonight." He said getting up with me in his arms.

I shivered at the breeze hitting my naked skin.

He pulled me into his body warming me up as he dropped his lips on mine in a short kiss before putting me back on the bed, covering me with the soft blankets.

He quickly took a shower and then got dressed.

Thank god he didn't make me shower with him this time, I can barely move my body.

Not that he will care anyway..

"I'll see you later on tonight pretty girl." He said grabbing my face and kissing my neck.

"Bye hubby." He paused in his action before pulling my face back, his hand still holding my chin.

"Don't do that to me right now." He said looking at me with a serious and restraint look.

" He said looking at me with a serious and restraint look