Chapter 3

"G-Goo I can't breath."

Goo kissed me harder. His lips perfectly moulding with mine.

He continued to push me deeper into the bed my legs wrapped around his torso.

A groan left my lips as I was struggling to breath.

I could feel myself starting to lose my conscious before he finally pulled away.

A thick string of saliva still connecting our lips to each other.

He gazed down at me with his usual grin.

"That's what you get for giving all your energy to that bastard last night

"That's what you get for giving all your energy to that bastard last night."

He said before lying down on top of me and burying his head into my exposed breast, hugging me tight.

He sighed.

"We'll go and get the puppy tomorrow wifey." He said relaxing on top of me.

I thought he was gonna initiate 'that'

I thought silently grateful he didn't due to the fact my body was still aching from last night's events with Gun.

Not like that would usually stop him anyway.

He continued staring at me silently in the dark.

It was silent.

I typically find myself always wondering what goes on in the two males minds.

But especially, Goo's.

As mysterious as both men were Goo always seemed to be the one with hidden intentions.

One minute he's all crazy and then the next minute he has a moment of seriousness.

The blonde was unpredictable.

Who knows what's going through his head all the time.

"Do you love me.. wifey?"

Ahh I should've expected that.

If Gun was the rough lover Goo was-

"Wifey?"

The clingy one.

"(Sigh) Yes lovey. I love you." I said in a monotone voice.

He yet again buried his face into my breast. I could feel his big smile against my skin.

Since the moment we were officially a couple there has never been a day he hasn't asked me this question.

Whether it's first thing in the morning or late in the night he always manages to ask me in the most random moments.

As if he constantly needed to be reminded or to hear it over and over again.

"I love you too my wifey." He whispered against my bare skin.