Chapter 4

"No

"No."

"But look he's so cute~!" Y/n muttered holding the small puppy in front of him.

He gave the young pup a stern look before replying, "I'll take it back tomorrow, there's no need for you to worry about something like this."

Y/n was irked by her lover's reaction.

earlier today Goo had fulfilled his promise and brought her to puppy land to adopt a pet.

Y/n was so excited seeing the little golden retriever and for the rest of the day they went shopping for the pup.

Goo insisted on buying the most expensive items whether it was luxury dog clothes, collars, pet food, or a dog house (which was pretty much a mini mansion)

But Y/n was opposed to this as there was no reason to spend $100,000 on a dog house or $10,000 on a collar with a brand label.

However, as always, Goo won that argument.

After we got all we needed Goo then took me out on a date before he dropped me off home as he needed to take care of some business.

Now the girl was standing in front of her other partner with a sad look.

He instantly said no in regards to having the puppy which greatly disappointed her.

Because he didn't like the fact that his girl's attention would be on a tiny insignificant being instead of himself.

"B-But hubby I want it!" Y/n murmured.

Gun still looked at the puppy with a frown.

Goo you bastard why the hell did you buy this thing for her.

Gun thought frustrated over the fact that even during his time with his woman the annoying blonde still managed to find a way to irk him.

Gun sighed pulling the girl in.

"Fine.." he said kissing the side of her neck, glaring at the yellow fur ball in her arms.

"I-I brought something for you too." She mumbled as he held her tight in his arms.

He looked down at her with a surprised expression that turned into a smirk.