Chapter 6

Buzz...buzz...buzz...buzz
This was the third time that Addison had tried to call her. And Eliza knew why. Yes she wanted to talk about what happened in the tech lab, but she wasn't sure how to start. Or what to say after that.

Buzz...buzz...buzz...buzz-
Finally Eliza gave in. Addisons face filled her screen. She had her phone propped up against her mirror, and was still in her cheer outfit.

"Finally you answer my calls. How are you?"

"I'm fine, how was cheer practise?"

"I know your trying to divert my mind from the reason I'm calling."

"Ok, you got me," mumbled Eliza.

"What happened with you and Wyatt in the tech lab this afternoon?" Addison was smirking.

"Well, I got a note from someone about last night, and Wyatt caught me crying. I showed him something I've been working on and he pretended to be me by talking in a really irritating voice." Eliza chuckled to herself at the memory, the voice was kind of funny. "So I told him that he was annoying and he started tickling me. Once he finally stopped I collapsed and landed in his arms. Then you walked in."

"Ok so what happened after I left. Did he kiss you?"

"No, I ran out."

"Eliza, it doesn't take much to see that you like him. Besides, I already told you that you make a cute couple."

"Addison, I don't know what to do. It's all confusing. I've never been in love with someone before, and what if he doesn't like me back? I just don't want to have my heart broken."

"Ok," Addison began, taking a big breath. "You don't need to worry about that. You are smart, pretty and very kind. If someone can't see that then I guess thy don't deserve you. And you need to listen to your heart. If it's singing that Wyatt is the one, then let it keep singing for the rest of your life. So tell me, what is your heart singing?"

"Thats what I'm not sure about, it's very muffled and I can't tell whether it's singing for me to fall in love or not."

"These things can't always be rushed. It may take a little while for your heart to clear up. Just let it do what it thinks is right. In saying that, honestly, do you like Wyatt?"

"Yes."

"Well then you've answered your own question."

"Thank you Addison, for clearing things up with me. Your a really good friend."
Addison smiled a satisfactory smile.

The wind chose that moment to roar very loudly, with lots of force. Some days Eliza would leave her shutters open, which meant that her curtains flapped peacefully in the wind. This was one of those days.
Eliza ran as fast as she could to close them before things started filling up her room. Luckily, she stopped any leaves from entering, but didn't stop the note.

It was writing on a piece of paper and was very worn out. Either this person loved caking their paper in dirt of they dropped it on the way. Eliza forgot about Addison for a second and felt and urge to jump out her window and see who was there.

"Hellooooo. Earth to Eliza..... are you there?"

"Right, sorry Addison. A note just flew through my window."

"Ooh la la. Is it from Wyatt. Can you show me? Pleeeeeeease?"

"I'll read it out:"

Eliza.
I need to talk to you.
Meet me at the edge of the forest and
stand on the fake grass patch.
See you there at 9

"Do you think it's from Wyatt?" Addison sounded very curious, although she hoped it would be Wyatt, for Eliza's sake.

"Maybe. There's only one way to find out. I'll see you at school tomorrow."

"Ok but you have to tell me everything."

"Deal."
With that, Eliza hung up in Addison, grabbed her coat and walked out the front door.

A Note From the Author
I hope you like this chapter, I know I did
I have the next few roughly planned out so hopefully it won't take as long to write them.
I'm surprised that I was able to do 2 in one week,
although I won't have my device on the weekend so I won't be able to write the next part as fast
Have a good day!
- Hey_it's_Jules