Chapter 14

Willa had already howled to let Wyatt know to come immediately.
He howled back saying to meet him outside the school doors.
She didn't mention to him that Eliza would be there.

As they turned the corner, Eliza could see Wyatt through the tinted glass doors. He looked worried that something was wrong, but she couldn't help smiling when she saw him standing there.
Before they walked through the doors Willa turned towards Eliza.
"Thank you, for everything. Now, go get your werewolf!"
Eliza beamed even brighter.

She pushed the doors open with such force that they banged into the walls, but she didn't care. She was running, not bothering to think about her surroundings because she had something more important now.

Wyatt was startled when he head the doors bang. It took him a second to realise what was going on until it was too late. A curly green head was on his shoulder, hugging him and not letting go. After a few seconds like this, Eliza looked up at him and smiled (even bigger if that is possible).

"I didn't mean what I said the other day. I really like you Wyatt."
"Me too."

Without thinking, Eliza pressed her lips to his, closing her eyes and enjoying the moment.
When she pulled away, Wyatt was a little disappointed that it didn't last longer.

"Hey," came a voice from behind them.
Wyatt ignored it, knowing who it was immediately.
Eliza frowned the lack of love between the siblings.

"Wyatt, I need you to forgive Willa. She was just trying to show that she cared about you. Maybe the way she went about it wasn't the best idea, but she had the right intentions. I've forgiven her, so can you find it in yourself and do it too?"
He took a deep breath, looking at Eliza and then turning to look at Willa in the eye.

"Ok, I still don't like what you did, but I know it's not good to stay mad at you. Come here!"
Willa rolled her eyes and then came to give her brother a hug.

After she pulled away, something put their hand on Wyatt's shoulder and went "Boo!!!"
"Argh!!" Wyatt jumped up, caught off guard. Everyone started laughing.

"We're you listening in on my conversation Zed? Is anything about me private from you?"
"Chill, it's not like anything bad has happened in the last few minutes, besides, I'm your and your girlfriend's best friend."
This made both Wyatt and blush and look at the ground.
"Wait - you haven't asked her yet, come on man!"
Wyatt took a moment to take a breath.

"Eliza."
She looked up, meeting his eyes.
"Eliza, you are the most amazing person in the entire world."
Zed cleared his throat.
"Oh, um, one of the most amazing people in the entire world. Happy now Zed?"
"Very. Go on."
"Eliza, will you make me the luckiest werewolf in the world and be my girlfriend?
"Yes. Definitely. Absolutely!"

Their lips connected once again, not caring about the eyes watching them. It didn't matter now. They were together now, and that was all they needed.

The End

.......................................................................
Thank you so much for 1k reads!
Thank you to everyone who has voted, commented and shown their support while I have been writing this.
I would like to thank my brother who introduced me to the 'Zombies' franchise, for this story would not exist without that
This is the end of this story, I hope you enjoyed and have a fantastic day/night
-Jules

----------

12/10/23 (3 years after writing this)

Re reading this, it's honestly not as bad as I thought.