𝐹𝑙𝑢𝑓𝑓:: 𝑩𝒂𝒃𝒚𝒃𝒊𝒓𝒅!

Request by AnimeMini9020

-----You were a teacher at UA high

-----
You were a teacher at UA high. You liked your job but your students could be brats at times. You were in the teachers lounge why your students were at lunch.

You open a message from your friend Keigo. Most people would think you and the winged hero were more then friends cause of all the nicknames and him teasing you. It was annoying but kind of cute in your opinion.

You read the message.

Bird brain:
You forgot your lunch agian! Want me to bring it to ya, babybird?

Babybird:
Ya whatever. Just hurry up my class is about to start!

---

You turn off your clean at walk to your classroom to grade papers. As soon as you got in there you could hear talking. 'Eh?! They are back so soon??? Can't I get a break???' You thought.

After all the talking and stuff started you started teaching, talking about normal boring stuff. You suddenly heard the classroom door open. You look at the door and see your flirty friend Hawks. Some students were used to seeing him cause he came to the classroom so much but others weren't.

He smiles as he walks in and sets your lunch on your desk. He waves at the class. "Sorry for me suddenly showing up, babybird!" He said to you. You roll your eyes trying to hide your flustered face. You could feel hawks smirk.

He kissed you on the cheek. This made you ten times more flustered! You felt like you were as red as a tomato! You could hear some students laugh. You roll your eyes and look away. As you push Hawks out of your classroom.

"Sorry about that!" You say referring to what just happened. Some students walk up to you asking/ telling you stuff such as; "are you dating?" "Aww he calls you 'babybird' how cute!" "Y'all would make a cute couple!"

You cover your flustered face with your hands. "STOPPPP!" You mumble.

Little did you know hawks was standing outside of your classroom door smirking. He liked the idea of dating you. He thought you were cute, you had a good personality, and you were fun to tease!