𝐴𝑛𝑔𝑠𝑡:: 𝑯𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓

This is a song-fic!

hawks x reader

---

I still remember, third of December..me in your sweater you said 'it looked better on me then it did you'.

Hawks laughed as he gave you his jacket. It was late at night and you and the hero were on patrol together. "That looks better on you then be, songbird!"

Only if you knew...how much I liked you...

You loved the hero dearly but...He loved her.

But I watch your eyes as she walks by

You were laughing with your hero crush as suddenly someone walked by. They caught Keigos attention as he looked at them with lovestruck eyes. You swore you felt your heartbreak...

What a sight for sore eyes, brighter then a blue sky.. Shes got you mesmerized while I die.

You were in your room that night crying. "Damnit, kei...you bastard- why do I love you so much.." you mumble.
---

Why would you ever kiss me?

Hawks caught you crying one night and he ended up kissing you to make you feel better. It made your heart break more.. but his lips were so soft..

I'm not even half as pretty!

You look through Instagram of the girl Keigo loved..'I'm nothing compared to her..no wondering Hawks loves her'

---

You gave her your sweater

You were walking around town when you suddenly saw Hawks with her. You felt like crying when you saw her wearing Hawks jacket..the same one he let you wear.

It's just polyester!
But you like her better...
---

Wish I were heather...

"I wish I were her...I wish I was better, WHY CAN'T HE LOVE ME??" You said as you cried into your tear soaked pillow.

---

Watch as she stands with her, holding your hand. Put your arm 'round her shoulder

Hawks was on the train with the girl you despised, holding her hand with his arm around her shoulder.
---

Now I'm getting colder, but how could I hate her? She's such a angel.

The girl you despised was also very nice to you. It made you sick.

But then again, kinda wish she were dead as she walks by..
---

What a sight for sore eyes. Brighter then a blue sky! Shes got you mesmerized..
While I die...

You felt like you were dying the pain of knowing the person you loved, the person you cared for! The person who teased you..the person who pretended to love you!
---
Why would you ever kiss me?

The Night of that kiss replayed in your head nonstop. It gave you hope that he loved you!

I'm not even half as pretty..
---

You gave her your sweater! It's just polyester...but you like her better..

'I hate him!
I love him?
Make up your mind y/n!'

---

I WISH I WERE HEATHER!

"Keigo-...I love you-" You mumble to the hero. His eyes widen. He gave you that smile. That smile you knew was fake. "I'm sorry Y/n, I'm already in love with someone else.."

Wish I were heather...
Wish I were heather...
---
Why would you ever kiss me?

"Why would you ever kiss me then?"
Keigo laughs at your question.
"To make you feel better!Your smile is pretty, but hers is prettier. "

I'm not even half as pretty..

---

You gave her your sweater.

You saw the girl hawks loved wearing hawks jacket. She always wore it now...it made you sick.

It's just polyester.

---

But you like her better..

"Sorry! I like her better!"

Wish I were...

"..okay then, sorry for wasting your time, Hawks." You never called Keigo 'hawks', so he knew you were gone...