hi room 7 boy!

you asked me how we ended up like this and i think i have an answer. by the way, you're welcome for sending you a letter.

at first it felt a little funny that you were just some random attractive guy that made me curious. black hair, black clothes, black shoes, i mean come on, you're the most basic hot bitch ever ☹︎

bless mark for letting me know your personal information, including your social security number and credit card info. i'm kidding. PLEASE THAT WASN'T EVEN FUNNY. do you even have a credit card? okay now i'm getting sidetracked. no i'm not writing another letter I RAN OUT OF PAPER BECAUSE OF YOU.

i have to mention that i adore your stupid slightly crumpled letters, they've always made my day.

OKAY BACK TO THE TOPIC.

i bumped into you on campus once and i LOST MY SHIT. you were suddenly 10x hotter then last time i saw you, probably because you finally started sending letters back and my heart went — this is the hot bitch i have selected for you to crush on. and i had to agree because my heart is in my body.

i sound like a complete dork.

when you asked to kiss me i went OMG I STAN A MAN WITH MANNERS. like you really could've just kissed me without asking, but you asked and that made me feel like a whole mess (thanks for giving me a second to prepare myself though ☺︎︎)

everything feels so new to me. it's like my life hit the refresh button since we met for the first time. you make me blush like a madman and i turn to mush around you.

i love it.

i love you.

so room 7 boy, wanna be my sugar daddy?
IM RUNNING OUT OF PAPER WHY DID I WRITE THAT HELP. will you be my boyfriend? ☺︎︎

— na jaemin ꨄ

end.