0

⚠️warning: grammar errors

how did I became like this?

"you fooled us, you foe! we thought you are our friend. well after we found out your evil ideas? not anymore! f--k you yn! don't come back in our lives again!"

when did our friendship turned out like this?

"shizu is our new best friend. we don't need you. better forget us."

its dark here. please save me...

"it's better if you disappear. like we never met you. like none of this happened."

"don't come back in our lives again!"

"we don't need you"

"better forget us"

"... like none of this happened"

"please make it stop!"

the noises still repeated in a loop. it gets louder and louder.

"no, please! hear me out!"

i screamed, cried, and pleaded. i felt lonely. no one helped me. no one was even there for me in the first place.

because i am lonely.

inside the void... no one is there, except for me.

"please... i'm sorry..."

thoughts running wild in my mind, the noises that i've been hearing never stopped.

"God, if ever you are real, i'm sorry for all the sins i've done, intentional or not. but please, grant me a wish... please let them be happy without me..."

even if i'm not in the picture, just for them to be happy.

"child..."

the noises stopped. for a couple of seconds, there's only silence. suddenly, i can hear an unknown voice through my mind. what is this? telepathy?

"we are not blind to your pain, but we can't change your fate."

i felt hopeless. i felt sick. i just wanted to be happy, to be capable, to be wanted... to be their friend...

"is this a game for you?! playing one's fate? huh? giving people pain when they did nothing to you?! i'm so tired being miserable for my friends! i did everything! i did everything to please them, to suit in the group! what did i got in return?! so so much pain!"

i don't understand why i am saying these things. i don't know why i'm like this. but little by little, numbness is going through me.

" just let me... just let me be with them. i want to be with them... please... "

" yn? yn! wake up! "

|¦|¦|¦|¦|¦|¦|¦|¦|¦|¦|¦|¦|¦|
0000000000000

a/n: that's it for chapter zero. hope you can still bear with me for the next chapters. others told me i'm good with ideas of the story, but dude, i suck at writing the plot and chapters. i also suck at grammar

also, she said at first that she wants them to be happy even without her, but then in the end, she said she wanted to be with them. well, her character is really confusing.