1

"hey yn? hello? earth to yn?"

i snapped out from day dreaming, realizing that i can't escape the truth. this is reality.

"are you ok? you look... bothered?"

'little' jimin asks, worriedly.

"ah? oh yeah. yes. i'm... i'm alright *chuckles awkwardly*"

it's been a week since i came back from time and it seems like this isn't a dream. jimin and taehyung are only 10 years old in this time. at first, i was really confused that i slapped myself many times, hit my head on the wall, and almost jumped on the window which made them think that i'm mentally unhealthy. this led them to be more observant towards me.

then they ended up to the conclusion that i'm depressed and brought me to a specialist 4 days ago. the results were pretty normal, so i reassured them with "i'm weird myself, don't be surprised. i hangout with jiminie and taehyung a lot." hilariously, they bought it. i still remember the face taehyung and jimin made after that.

well, they won't believe me if i'll say "hey, i'm from future" or "my fifteen-year-old consciousness is currently in this ten-year-old body, don't bring me to mental hospital".

but anyways, i should plan my escape route from my doomed, boring dead end.

"yn-ah you're really acting weird. you seem to daydream a lot. did someone at school bullied you again? should i beat them up?"

little taehyung said, trying to make that 'crack' sound through his knuckles.

"should we bring you to the psychologist again?"

jimin asked, still worrying.

i mentally shakes my head, 'i can deal on what taehyung said but, jimin? oh hell nah. i'm not crazy.... yet.' is what i wanted to say but to avoid confusion, i'll just shut up.

though it's true that i've been bullied at lot because i'm close to these two dorks. since elementary, they're treated like gods in our school because they have smart ass brains and good looks, not to mention taehyung's grand father is the dean of the school, his father is a famous lawyer,
and his mother is an actress. (that's a whole ass package)

mentioning this, jimin's family has a high quality background too, as if they're both royals.

jimin's father doesn't have that much of wealth, but his father saved an almost crashing airplane and landed it safely. the prime minister of korea announced him as a living hero for a heroic act considering the fact that the prime minister's daughter and wife was also on the plane.

ah gosh, too much description for a high class family background huh? anyways, continue.

jimin's mother's family is rich to start with. but his mother is the first woman to own a cellphone brand that is meant to be local (because it's not trendy at first) but unexpectedly, became worldwide sensation. lastly, his brother is a famous writer.

while me... well, i'm taehyung's nanny's daughter. and uhm, favorite kid of taehyung's parents? (except for their own son of course) they treat me as their own child. taehyung also treat me as his own sister because he's the only child of the family, same reason for his parents. but does that count?

what do i expect? they are the main characters. they have a nice, rich, happy life while i'm just a mistaken female lead that became a side character then a villainess and soon a deceased extra.

anyway, change topic! so, how i met jimin? long story short, he's taehyungs playmate and they just saw me and they let me play with them then boom! we're childhood best friends.

"mom?! yn looks ill!! she's been daydreaming and talking to herself for almost thirty minutes!! come here quickly!!

oh no, not again. *slaps the forehead while shaking her head*

|¦|¦|¦|¦|¦|¦|¦|¦|¦|¦|¦|¦|¦|
0000000000001

a/n: she talks to herself a lot, i apologize for it, but i hope you're fine with it :b.