:: 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 ::

Kathleen (Host) - Slytherin Girls Dorms - 08:07

'Jeez I woke up late..'

All of a sudden, I felt a rush of fear and anger come over me.

'I can't.. I can't risk it. No, no, no, no, no..'

I felt a chill go down my spine as the feeling (and the Alter) slowly faded away.

Whoever that was, they were scared. Terrified even. It also seems like they don't normally front or co-con often. At least to my knowledge anyway.

I decided to ignore it for now. It doesn't seem too serious at the moment...

I looked to where Harper slept at and, to my surprise, she was sound asleep.

'I'm gonna feel really bad about waking her up but we need to get to breakfast..'

I stopped right before shaking her awake.

'Or, I can just bring her breakfast. Astronomy isn't until midnight so we've got free time until then.'

(Let's just pretend that's how classes work guys 🥲)

I got dressed and headed for the Great Hall.

*.• after Kathleen got the food •.*

Kathleen (Host) - Slytherin Common Room - 08:45

I walked in with two plates in my hands and I headed to the First Year girls dorm.

"Oi, Cove!"

I turned at the sound of my last name being called.

Surprise, it was Malfoy.

"M-me..?" I responded dumbly.
"Is there anyone else in here, Cove?" He said with one eyebrow raised.

I didn't respond.

Malfoy sighed.

"Look, I know you're hiding something and I'm gonna find out sooner or later. So, if you tell me now, I might not tell anyone else once I figure it out.

I choked back a laugh at his attempt to get me to tell him my secret.

At that very moment, Harper's words from the previous night rang through my head.

"Also, be careful who you tell your private information to around here, there's a chance they'll try and use it against you."

Then it hit me.

He could be one of those blood-racists.

But he doesn't know I'm Muggle-Born, right..?

I felt Carmen close to co-con. She sensed my short-lived panicking.

"S-secret..? What secret? Haha.. very funny, Blondie."

Some of those words might not have been mine.

Malfoy simply huffed and marched off.

'Now that he's gone.. Time to bring this food to Harper.'

Kathleen (Host) - Slytherin Girls Dorms - 08:49

I walked in and saw Harper sitting in a chair in the middle of the room upside-down (her legs hanging over the back of the chair and her back on the seat part of the chair) staring off at the wall in front of her.