Chapter Three Bathroom Shockers

Edited

"Blake, take off the headphones." Andrew ordered. I just continued to ignore him; I should have never given him a key to my room. The only reason he got a key was because he kept on playing bad scenarios over and over and I got tired of listening to them. Like, what if I fell and hit my head and was knocked unconscious? I only gave him a key so he would shut up. I regret it now. Big time.

"Blake, I know there isn't any music playing." He walked over to my bed and stood in front of it. He rolled his eyes and picked up the cord to the headphones. "You could have at least plugged it in."

"What is it, Andrew?" I hissed through clenched teeth. I knew he was going to talk to me about our visitors. My plan was to stay far away and nobody would get hurt, meaning I wouldn't hurt them. Well, in Louis' case, meaning I wouldn't hurt him again.

"You were supposed to be nice to them." Andrew reminded me. He sat down on my bed and gave me "the Look". "The Look" was a mix between disappointment and something else I couldn't read. I've always hated that face of his. It was very...annoying but also pretty effective when he wanted his way.

Sighing, I jumped off the bed and went to get out of my clothes. "I don't see why they have to stay with us." I admitted as I searched for a shirt. I really needed to take a shower so I could cool down. Andrew was not helping my bad mood get better. In fact, he was making it worse.

"It wouldn't have been right to let them stay in that bus." He shook his head when I turned to him. My face was void of all emotions, but it didn't matter; Andrew could read me like an open book.

"The bus would have been better than here." I mumbled lowly. I had a feeling he was going to have something to say to this subject that would either make me mad or feel guilty. He was the only person that I showed all my feelings to.

"Blake, you might try to hide behind this tough girl act of yours, but I can see straight through you no matter how hard you try." He said as he stared at me. A serious look was on his face as he sat on my bed.

Avoiding eye contact I stared down at the floor boards.

"Whatever," I respond after a moment of silence. I grabbed my clothes and left him sitting in my room. Why did I have to have a twin anyway? You can't lie to them, even if you really wanted them too.

Hurricane was following close behind me; he was trying to get my attention. He knew I was mad and only wanted to comfort me. "I'm okay boy. I just need a shower." I said. It wasn't like he could talk back, but I knew he could understand me.

Opening the bathroom door I froze when I caught sight of the brown, curly haired boy in the bathroom. I startled him just enough for him to jump causing the towel to drop. I averted my eyes from his lower area as I quickly closed the door.

Leaning up against the wall outside of the bathroom, I could feel my face growing red. That was so awkward, but it wasn't like it didn't happen to other people. I warned Andrew about fixing the lock on the bathroom door. Then again if I had knocked this sort of thing wouldn't happen either.

After a few minutes of me waiting, the bathroom had finally opened. Harry stepped out and his face went red immediately when he saw me standing there."U-uhh, hey." He stuttered out. I'm guessing this was the first time somebody walked in on him. Suddenly, I found the entire situation to be very amusing.

Without muttering a word I pushed past him and went in the bathroom. "Hurricane, if anyone so much as tries to come near here, bite their heads off, okay?" He nodded and laid down in front of the door. I smiled; I had to have the smartest dog in the world. Adjusting the shower knobs, I stripped out of my dirty clothes and tossed them in the hamper. I stepped in the shower and began to wash myself off. I loved the smell of my kiwi body wash as I scrubbed it on my body.