Chapter Seven Working Girl Blues

Kendall's POV

I yawned and as I stretched I noticed I was laying in my bed and the window was closed. The thing is I don't remember even getting in the bed. Let's see I was on the roof with Niall and I must have fallen asleep. I hope he didn't get the wrong idea, I just hated being alone when I thought about my parents.

I shook my head and threw my covers off. I might as well go and get my work done, so I can ride Midnight. I hated that I had to give him up but it was for the best. At least I got to keep Hurricane if he went then I would have been broken completely. Of course I had Andrew but I still loved my pets they were my family too.

I didn't want to think about the past. I ran my fingers threw my messy hair as I yawned at the same time. I stood up with my eyes still half closed. Did I mention that I hate mornings with a passion. My eyes jolted open as I fell forward I hit the floor with a hard thud. My eyes narrowed as I stared at a startled looking Niall. A small smile made its way onto his face as he stared back at me.

"Good morning, love." He whispered.

I pushed my body off of him and stood up. It was too early in the morning to get mad at him for making me fall. Who sleeps right in front of somebody's bed? I paused as I turned around he had already closed his eyes. Why was he still in my room anyway? I grabbed the clothes that I had laid out last night for me to wear. If he was still in my room when I came back, then I'd let my anger out. But as of right now I needed to shower first.

Yes! The bathroom is empty. It hasn't been like that since those boys came to stay with us. I stripped off all my clothes and hopped in the shower. The hot water felt good against my skin and it was succeeding in waking me up fully. I made sure to wash my body thoroughly but when I looked down I noticed something that made me groan loudly. It was my time of the month.

I stepped out of the shower and dried off quickly. Andrew still hadn't got around to fixing the door knob and I didn't want anyone seeing me in the nude. I put on my protection and then put on my clothes. Then I brushed my hair and teeth, I smiled when I looked I then mirror at my appearance. I wasn't perfect but at least I was me.

When I came out the bathroom I paused as I saw Louis waiting. He was leaning up against the wall with a scowl on his face as he stared at me. I've never met someone that pissed me off when all they did was look at me. I'm pretty sure he felt the same way about me.

"Took you long enough." He hissed as he pushed past me and ran into the bathroom. I rolled my eyes did he not learn that I was not someone to be messed with. I'd have to deal with him later. My stomach started growling in protest for food.

"Good morning." Harry said lowly when I entered the kitchen. I went straight to the cabinet that had the cereal in it without replying to him. Grabbing the cereal, I went and got a bowl and spoon then sat down in front of Harry. He watched me pour the cereal in the bowl but before I could eat it he stopped me.

"Aren't you going to use milk?" He asked, with a smirk. This is why I absolutely hate mornings because I wasn't myself. What normal person could function in the morning? I got up and walked to the fridge and took out the milk.

"Can you get me a bowl and spoon please?" He asked lowly. I shot him a glare which caused him to visibly gulp. Was he scared of me? He did always try to avoid me. But I just thought that he was smarter than Niall and knew to stay away. I sighed and got him what he wanted and sat back down; Andrew did want me to be nice to the guest.

We sat in silence for a while before he broke it.

"Andrew said I could help you at work today." He said as he chewed some cereal. I rolled my eyes did he not know it wasn't polite to talk while chewing. I'm going to kill Andrew why was he volunteering me to babysit. He looked like the type that would be afraid to get in the pin with the animals. I guess you could say that he gave off that I'm a softy look.