commoner ...? 今日から、あなたはホストです!

Kiss kiss fall in love!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'How are things in heaven mom?' Haruhi thought to himeferself, looking out the window of the beautiful school. 'I can't believe it's been ten years already.' All four library's that she went into were loud. Rich people sure are dumb. Can't she just find a quiet place to study?

As she walked down another hall, she found Music Room 3. 'An abandoned music room. I guess this is the only place i'll be able to study in peace and quiet.' She went toward the handle of the room and opened the door. Once open, she peered through.

Flower petals reached out to grab her as she heard a few guys and a girl say "welcome!" She jumped back. "T-THIS IS A HOST CLUB??" "Oh wow, it's a boy!" She heard three identical people say. "(y/n), Hikaru, Kaoru, I believe this young man is in the same class as you, isn't he?" The one with the glasses states. "Yeah, but he's shy. He Doesn't act very sociably, so we don't know much about him." they shrug. Kyoya stares at Haruhi for a split second and smirks. A light bulb goes off.

"well, that wasn't very polite." The triplets behind him stay confused. " Welcome to the Ouran host club, Mr. honor student." "WHAT? You must be Haruhi Fukjioka! You're a hero to other poor people, Fujioka!" The tall blonde said ignorantly. Haruhi shrunk as he stood over her and put his arm around her shoulder. "You show the world that even a poor person can excel at an elite private academy!"

"I'm outta here." Before Haru could get to the door, she heard a squeaky voice hold her and say " Hey! Come back here, Haru-chan!" She looked at the person who grabbed her....or should she say....child? "You must be like, A superhero or something! That's so cool!"

" I would've never imagined a famous scholar student would be openly gay!" The tall blonde exclaimed. "openly what? Isn't there a girl here too?" Haruhi asked. Did they not know she's a girl? "So! Tell me what kind of guys your into!"

"Do you like the strong, silent type?"
The tallest silent male with raven colored hair appears with dark blue flowers surrounding him.

                 "The boy Lolita?"
The little kid from earlier with the light hair shys away with his pink bunny friend. Pink flowers surround him.

"How about the mischievous type?"
Three gingers turn around and cross their arms together, showing their tight bond. Blue, yellow, and orange flowers take up Haruhi's vision.

          "Or the cool type?"
The scary man with the glasses stands amount purple flowers. Haruhi Felt a chill go down her spine seeing him.

How did they make that happen anyway?

"I-It's not like that! I-I was just looking for a good place to study!" Haruhi backed up towards the door. Then, the blonde grabs her chin, "or maybe...."

"You're into a guy like me? What do you say?"

Haru jumps out of the mans hands and falls back....

Breaking the clubs vase.

Haruhi was in disbelief. What had she done? Was she gone forever? Was one of these rich people going to have her assassinated? She was in her own little world of despair until she heard the triplets groan behind her.

"we were going to feature that renaissance vase in an upcoming school auction!" one said "oh now you've done it commoner!" The girl said "Betting on that was supposed to start at 8 million yen!" the third said "8 MILLION YEN?!? HOW MUCH THOUSAND IS IN ONE MILLION?!??I'm gonna have to pay you back."

"With what money?" The triplets asked slyly. "you can't even afford a uniform!" they chucked. "what's with that grubby outfit you got on anyway?"

" well, what do you think we should do Tamaki?"

" there's a famous saying you may have heard, Fujioka. ' when in Rome, you should do as the Romans do.' since you have no money, you can pay with your body."

Wait, he doesn't mean....?

"That means starting today,

you're the host clubs dog!"

犬 (dog)

ホストクラブ犬 (host club dog)

' I don't know if I can handle this, mom'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
All right that's the first chapter! Sorry there wasn't so much action but you always gotta start somewhere! Hope you all have a great day :3